Posting multiple pictures for the forum?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I notice that some people are able to post a lot of pictures wihout editing.

I have to keep running back and forth to photobucket and keep editing my thread for each one I post.

How are you guys posting so many pictures at one time without having to do that?

biggrin.gif
ok Marty, not a computer whiz here but this is what I do. Before you post on lil beginnings, be on here, click on someone elses website or yours, from there go to your photo bucket, Lil Beginnings should also still be up, on photobucket copy the address then just click on lil beginnings and your post and of course do the IMG thing, then click at the bottom that should still be open the photobucket then copy and click back to Lil Beginnings.

new_shocked.gif
Plain as mud. I know confusing. But if I can do it I know you can do it.
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
same process works for me!.. even off of my own webspace.

Miss Fortune already said it.....

Minus (NOT exit) out the first window and open a second one with your internet carrier. Then you can bounce back and forth cutting and pasting as many photos as you want.

MA

I am doing something wrong because I just did that twice and I loose the LB page when I do......duh?

HECK 2 WINDOWS THING TO A NON COMPUTER PERSON
new_shocked.gif
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?

OK MARTY. GO TO A POST ON LIL BEGINNINGS. GO TO SOMEONES REPLY LIKE YOURSOR EVEN HERE ON MINE, CLICK ON MY WEBSITE OR CLICK ON YOUR WEBSITE. THAT SHOULD BRING YOUR WEB SITE UP, BUT IT SHOULD ALSO LEAVE LIL BEGINNINGS OPEN ALSO. ONCE TO YOUR WEBSITE CLICK YOU WANT TO GO TO PHOTO BUCKET. THEN DO YOUR COPYING AND DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN YOU WILL EITHER SEE LIL BEGINNINGS OR THE MSN OR SOMETHING TO THAT SORT. CLICK ON LIL BEGINNINGS OR THE MSN BOX - WHICH IF THIS ONE IT SHOULD HAVE LIL BEGINNINGS ON IT, THEN COME BACK TO LIL BEGINNINGS GO TO WHAT YOU WANT TO POST ON AND DO THE PASTE, THEN BACK AND FORTH AGAIN.

I KNOW STILL CLEAR AS MUD & MUC?
new_shocked.gif
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Netscape, and instead of having two windows, I just open a new tab. But, it's the same idea. You need two browser screens going and then you just add the links one at a time. What I do is paste each link on a different line, then when I am done w/ all the links to the pictures, I go back and paste the img tag to the front of each (control v, control v, control v, on and on) then do the same thing to the end of each one for the /img tag.

I usually copy and paste my photobucket links onto either an open (blank) email or an open word document - once the links are copied onto one place, then I block copy them over to the LB site.
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back