Post/Share your 2017 Mini Horse Foals - Photos & Videos Welcome!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debby - LB

Admin / Mod
Reaction score
Annual LB Foal Announcements!

/monthly_02_2014/post-535-0-52519800-1392130468.gif​

We all love to see the foals each year! Please post your 2017 foal announcements and photos/videos here so we can all see them!
default_smile.png

First two foals from Magic Marker Miniatures!

1) Smoky cream filly - Wisteria GMB Dream Come True x Creta Hills Okies Wind a Blowin - Wind foaled at 328

2) Bay splash colt - Fiesta Acres Mystique x Redrock Fabulous - Fab foaled at 318 - and she was a maiden!

Both were 2/22 and a BIG SURPRISE! No warning from mommas!

Cannons have not been measured as they still need to unfold... but colt is tiny!!!

Smoky 1.jpg

Smoky 2.jpg

Smoky 3.jpg

Major 1.jpg

Major 2.jpg

Major 3.jpg

My favorite time of the year!! Excited to see some beautiful foals born this foaling season!! Debby should we start thread where our friends can post their links to Mare Stare so the aunties can be watching over all the Little Mommas??

It's a Boy!!!! Gidget foaled this cute, cute, CUTE! palomino tobiano colt this morning, about 5:30! He is very colorful! Out of Avalon Farms Glitter Girl and by Creta Hills Spirits Wildfire (a Ten Ls Spirits Afterglow son). This was Gidget's first baby and she was a trooper! Had a bit of a struggle getting the head out, but everything turned out great... She was a bit unsteady on her feet for a few minutes afterwards, but both mom and baby and doing great!!!

He is tentatively named Gold N Boy...

Gidget Colt 1.jpg

Gidget Colt 2.jpg

Gold N Boy.jpg

Congrats! Wow that's a nice little guy! Beautiful color and look what a nice topline and neck! It'll be fun for you watching this one mature. So happy for you. Give the new Mom a well done pat... the older broodmares have nothing on this maiden.

btw LOVE the name.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I found a surprise yesterday morning when I fed horses before work. My mare didn't seem ready but she pulled a fast one on me. Super glad she is an experienced mare and all went well. Now I have a cute colt and he is tiny like his daddy. I'm thinking he is going to be black but I see he has some stripes on his hooves so maybe appy characteristics like mom? Either way he is adorable and looks just like his national top 10 daddy ?

IMG_0391.JPG

IMG_0392.JPG

It's a boy! Foaled April 12th.

HMM BTU Dunbelievable a/k/a "Dynomite".

19.5" AMHA/AMHR Dunskin Pinto Colt.

Boones Buckeroo Too Grand Slam X HMM Center Of Attention.

We are so thrilled with this guy! His sire is our BTU son, and his dam is our homebred smokey cream dun pinto mare. This is her first foal❤️

IMG_0556.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

After tragically losing a mare and two foals, we have two healthy foals.

Last night Rain delivered a silver dapple filly in a text book delivery. This am Kacey had a foal. Did not see this delivery. She is a nervous horse and doesnt like human interaction. Foal is up and nursing. Its a buckskin with two hind socks. Do not know sex. Mare very protective so needed another person to help get mare without getting hurt.

20170422_192223.jpg

20170423_065737.jpg

Both babies are fillies! That gives us three fillies (double dilute, silver dapple, and buckskin) and two colts (bay and palomino pinto), with two more mares to go.

Two more boys, better late posting than never?

HMM Buck O Top Dun.

4/15/17 AMHA/AMHR 20" Buckskin Dun.

Little Kings Buck O X HMM BTU Hollywood Grand.

Love the dun factor this boy has! Thick dorsal stripe, shoulder bars and maybe even tiger stripes! He is a grandson of Boones Little Buckeroo.

HMM BTU Adrenaline Rush.

4/26/17 AMHA/AMHR 21" Buckskin.

Boones Buckeroo Too Grand Slam X HMM Buck O Blessing.

Only a week old in this photo and not completely filled out, this one is going to be a looker! He is a BTU grandson.

IMG_0760.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

Latest posts

Back