Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debby - LB

Admin / Mod
Reaction score
Annual LB Shetland Pony, Show Pony, Performance Pony, AMHR/ASPC, American Hackney

Foaling Announcements!

/monthly_02_2014/post-535-0-52519800-1392130468.gif​

We all love to see your foals each year! Please post your 2015 foal announcements along with photos/videos here so we can all see them!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
NIIICE!! These are, I presume, the mares that USED to be big as barns? I like that dark bay whose mom is photo-bombing with her tongue! Any pics of foals with their dams? I like seeing what passes on in the conformation.

Also, since the ENABLERS on this site said one mini + one shetland=keep shopping....... ;-)

image.jpg

This is Mini h Brown Sugar, born March 2nd, ASPC, she is our only early foal. The rest should arrive in April. She has a half sibling that lives in the UK now with Sharon Matthewman, another half sibling who was POY, Rock the Dice, and her full sibling from last year will be on our show string this year. I do good waiting on the foals til the first arrives then I get a little impatient! Lol like John stated I love this time of year!

John all are lovely, but love the black pinto and bay pinto foals.

Gorgeous foals all!!! I miss my foals, not the stress at all, but I so miss the babies. just wanted to say I LOVE this photo!

/monthly_03_2015/post-27-0-19255600-1427641575.jpg

Koalah's (Wa-Full Koalah's Silver Fluff) filly sired by Wizard (Buckeye WCF Classical Wizard). Not named yet.

15jun5kfilly085622.jpg

15jun6kfilly193021.jpg
15jun6kfilly193116.jpg

15jun6kfilly192541.jpg

Latest posts

Back