Post/Share your 2014 Mini Horse Foals - Photos & Videos Welcome!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually pretty sure he is a Red base- he had a bit of colour on him when he was born. I should be over the moon if he were Buckskin base! That is not dirt in his flank....

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww!! So cute
default_yes.gif
default_smile.png

We had two foals this year. The first a filly (Triple K Doogie Double Your Bucks ex LK Bonita Buckeroo..Buckeroo daughter). We took this picture this past weekend at 3 months

lucy3months.jpg

We had our first foal - filly, born on February 7, at 7PM and 7 degrees. Almost called her 7UP LOL. Her name is CMC Evening Star (barn name Stella). She is sired by GRF Royal Star Designer Domino and out of Buckeye WCF Paposo Red Alert. This is Red Alert's first foal and she is being a very good mom.
Oh my gosh I think I just died of cute. And Stella is such a pretty name for such a gorgeous little girl.

I am very late posting, but here are the final 2014 foals for High Meadow Miniatures.

HMM BuckO Kings Ransom - AMHA/AMHR buckskin overo colt. I absolutely adore this guy, I bought his dam specifically to cross with my Buckeroo son, and I love the result
default_wub.png

Electro%20on%20June%2019th%202014%20(6).JPG

HMM Buck O Aftershock - AMHA/AMHR silver buckskin colt. This colt is the 3rd repeat in a row, his sire is my Buckeroo son and his dam is my silver bay ex-show mare.
Aftershock%20on%20June%2019th%202014%20(7).JPG

HMM Buck O Divine Destiny - AMHA/AMHR Perlino dun filly. This little gal was the last foal of the season, she's tiny and should mature under 30". Her sire is my Buckeroo son, and her dam is my Alvaders Double Destiny granddaughter
default_smile.png

Destiny%20August%202014%20(6).JPG

I am super slow in getting my spring foals on here. Been sick this year and finally getting caught up!

We had 4 foals - 2 fillies and 2 colts-all great. 3 light ones and 1 dark one.
default_smile.png

Cleopatra Face 2.JPG

Silver Belle Farms Cleopatra (White Russian great granddaughter) Palomino

Alex Left side.JPG

Silver Belle Farms Alex the Great (White Russian great grandson) (smokey silver cream genotype from Animal Genetics with two blue eyes!) for sale

Paris Lights Face 2.JPG

Silver Belle Farms Paris Lights (White Russian great granddaughter) Palomino

Buckeroo Blitz face 2.JPG

Silver Belle Farms Buckeroo Blitz (Direct Buckeroo grandson from Little King Buckeroos I Stand Grand)- Bay for sale. Looks exactly like his sire and very tiny!

Congratulation to all on your gorgeous 2014 foals! Thank you for posting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back