Post pictures of your FIREBALLS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitney

Reaction score
Fancy StarGazer aka Dusty my hot little red head....

dusty46.jpg

Do you mean sorrels? I have a silver chestnut sabino roan gelding, a hot head in color but as cool as them come in his mind. He is our first home bred foal, from 2003...

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Skippin Miracle, a/k/a “Skipper”[/SIZE]2003 31.5” AMHR Silver Chestnut Sabino Roan Gelding – First “Home Bred Foal”

Shown as a yearling to multiple championships

as a foal:

threedayold-skipper-1.jpg

as a yearling:

Skipper-VMHC-by-DRockwell.jpg

grown and hanging out with daddy:

Derby%20and%20Skipper%20--%2011252005%20--%20065.jpg

current year -- standing in the mud to look at foals:

Skipper%20040508.jpg

This is my red head in all of her glory. The picture was taken in early July, straight out of the pasture, no working, no sweating for three years. She is a 4 year old and did very well in the ring as a yearling. All we did was to clip her bridle path and give her a bath.

Honeysuckle Knoll Sundances Analisa, sired by Glen Stars Sun Dance and out of a Boones Little Andy daughter, Lucky Four Andys Anastasia. I have owned her since she was 4 months old.

analisa4.jpg

Here is my little fireball, she's new-penny-colored
default_wub.png
and the sweetest horse I've ever known. I need to get some new cleaned-up pics of her, she's an AMHA National Top Ten Halter mare
default_wub.png
Photos courtesy of Brandi

Molly_side_8_6_08.jpg

I have a few of my own red-headed children
default_smile.png
Some of them are quite the show-offs........

Lot-Sa-Fun Fiestas Abita Color

LongmanBitta-339-08web.jpg

Longman's Spencers Saylor

LongmanBitta-345-08web.jpg

Longman's Champ Cadence

LongmanCad-472-08web.jpg

The old man.. Jandt's Our Champion

LongmanChamp-275-08web.jpg

The old lady ..... Jandt's Lady in Red

LongmanLady-685-08web.jpg

Of course, there are a few more.....you'll have to go to the website to check them out.
default_smile.png

cherry3981.jpg

Raftered Hearts Cherry Bomb (not really all that "fiery" these days, but still has a "can't catch me" attitude. She almost always wins when we're racing/driving.

pyro1wk1.jpg

Her son from 2007, Raftered Hearts TNT a/k/a Pyro

pyropc1a.jpg

Here he is this Summer as a yearling.
default_smile.png
HE IS full of himself, alright, and very nosy, but also sweet.

Liz

Royal Salsa ASPC 39" Foundation Gelding and AMHR hardship for next year (he is like 37" mini). Area II Reserve Grand Champion, Multi Champion and Congresstop 5 and 10.

102_2761.jpg

102_2770.jpg

Royalx6.jpg

Royalx5.jpg

Here's our current "redheads"

Electra, 2007 chestnut pinto filly, and yes she is Miss Attitude like her dam was
default_yes.gif
Her dam was my first miniature mare and unfortunately lost her to colic last October, so kept this filly and boy is she living up to her momma's antics and personality, it's uncanny how much she acts like her
default_wub.png

100_2734.jpg

electrarun.jpg

Royal, 2008 chestnut colt, sire is Little Kings Buckeroo Merlin making him a grandson of Buckeroo, he's got the "I'm hot stuff" attitude but is a total love bug, loves to give kisses
default_wub.png

101_3445.jpg

101_3480.jpg

Carriage Hills Copper, silver bay roan mare, dam of the above colt, she's a Komokos Little King Supreme grand-daughter (on sire side, also a great-grand-daughter of him on her dam's side) and is a great-grand-daughter of Fishers Master Mickey, she's been bred to our black near leopard overoloosa stallion for a 2009 foal, would love for a blue roan solid or appy!
default_biggrin.png

103_3300.jpg

103_3301.jpg

One of ours..

Summer Supreme our good ole gelding

drive1.psd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A not so accurate (colour wise) pic of Circle J Kiprusoff, who is freshly clipped in the photo and usually a very bright red with the very light flaxen mane and tail.

kiprusoff.jpg

Circle J King George, a sorrel pinto, also a pretty bright red - a "fireball" too! I've got to get those liberty pics of him ordered ....

george06.jpg

And 08 foal Circle J Miikka, who is getting sabino roaning all over him, and his mane is growing in very light, looks funny right now, has a pretty obvious stripe where it changed!

miikka1.jpg

I currently only have two red heads.......

Irish Hills SG Fascinating Rhythm and her son Irish Hills Toys In The Attic.

rhy1-2.jpg

Rhythm
default_wub.png

toysm1.jpg

Toy
default_wub.png

Here's my fireball, Scarlett (I bet you can't guess why she's named that!)

About a week old:

WeekOld3.jpg

And not a very flattering picture of her, but here she is at 4 months and only a little over 24 inches!

Picture172.jpg

Latest posts

Back