POST HERE when your Santa gift arrives!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you enjoyed it Sarah. And, that was fast shipping, I just mailed it this week.

You have no idea how hard it was to find a Montana ornament, but it's a bit early when I was shopping. Glad I found a good one.

Merry Christmas.

I picked up a package today. It's from SECRET SANTA in Hobart, Oklahoma!! I plan to open it on Christmas.

I bet it's really great though...my Santa's shipping label has holly leaves and berries on it. Holly is one of my favorite evergreens. Thank you Santa, and I promise to post pictures after I open the box.

I picked up a package today. It's from SECRET SANTA in Hobart, Oklahoma!! I plan to open it on Christmas.

I bet it's really great though...my Santa's shipping label has holly leaves and berries on it. Holly is one of my favorite evergreens. Thank you Santa, and I promise to post pictures after I open the box.
Open the box! Everything inside is wrapped.

I'm loving this!
default_smile.png

My Santa spoiled me shamelessly. She knew about and fed my new addiction to coloring by getting me a book, and case to carry my color pencils and pens and some color pencils and markers. All things I will be using before nightfall. She also gave me chocolate to nibble on while I color. Thank you so much Robin (REO) You are amazing. Thank you for all the work you do for this exchange as well. It would not be near as fun without your work.

b5ded7e1-c124-4d49-a6c1-87e94345aa22_zpsnpntk6r5.jpeg

f6bfe954-7354-42f4-bf14-35c76489d6c3_zpspl3ra0b4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Angie, I'm SO glad you love your gifts! I had a blast shopping for you!
default_wub.png

You can eat the chocolate Santa now LOL

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Marsha, I'd LOVE to open the box!! However, my husband spotted it as soon as he walked in the door. Like a cat, he's dying of curiousity to see what's inside. I'm gonna let him wonder a while. ;-)

I got my gift today, a beautiful hand crafted treasure chest adorned with a relief sculpture of a peacock feather. It is absolutly beautiful and I love it very much. Thank you Robin.2015-12-16 18.59.25.jpg

I'm so glad you like it Amy! The entire top is hand sculpted by me
default_smile.png

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Hope my SS person does indeed have their gift. Tracking confirmed it was delivered Monday...

Loving seeing everyone's gifts!

Rec'd my package from (Bev) Painted Ponies and every thing is so nicely wrapped. I'm going to be good until Christmas. Thank you Bev

FYI - USPS is taking longer than usual to get packages to their destinations, and if you sent with tracking, that may or may not be helpful as it would seem items are not being scanned in and out of sort facilities.

I have two packages out there that are taking way longer than they should, both priority. First package ship Saturday the 12th, delayed leaving our PO due to bad roads, finally left on Monday, scanned in and out of local PO and the main state facility and then nothing. Predicted delivery was Thursday the 17th, finally an update today, it's one state away from it's destination with expected delivery of Monday. Second package shipped Wednesday the 16th, only scanned in and out of local PO, scheduled delivery of today, only scan was early this morning, it's arrived in the right state, but I don't know if delivery is on time or not (recipient will let me know, so that is good). Three more packages in today's mail, we'll see what happens with them, but there won't be any tracking til later today at the earliest; only one is Christmas package, so hope it arrives on time.

Ok, I opened my gifts from AmySue. To say I'm stunned and overwhelmed by her generosity is a big understatement. I had asked for accessories for our 4-H clubbers so they would look their best at their very first show. AmySue came through over and above my wildest dreams. There were 3 wrapped boxes. The first box was more than enough. It had 2 pairs of gloves, 3 lovely barrettes, and 2 fabulous pins.
102_4861.jpg

The next box had a tote bag made from a Purina Miniature Horse and Pony feed bag, a small decorate tin with 2 gorgeous hair decorations in it, and a pack of "Cow Seeds".
102_4866.jpg
102_4863.jpg
102_4865.jpg
102_4867.jpg

The last box was more than I could handle. It started out simple enough with 3 good belts but under those I found a Show Halter. That made the tears come. I can not Thank AmySue enough for her generosity. The girls will look like a million bucks.
102_4872.jpg

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! from the bottoms of our hearts!

Oh and by the way, my daughter's cat also loved the shipping box. She was clawing it trying to get in. Maybe catnip was shipped in it sometime?

Merry Christmas Saleena! I am so glad that you like your presents. I had a lot of fun shopping and crafting. I stumbled across a pop up tack sale while at a driving clinic, all of the proceeds benefited a youth riding club, I even managed to stay on budget (usually a weak point for me). I enjoy crafting and love to repurpose things, so when your hint said that you do too, I got real excited. I have been upcycling grain bags forever into totes, aprons, placemats and all sorts of stuff, and I save tins and boxes for everything, I made the box out of an altoid tin and wallpaper scraps. I took a wire beading class with some friends and learned to make hair barettes there. I hope you enjoy them and I wish all of your students the very best of luck next show season.

OK--did everything I know (unfortunately, that isn't much) to get a photo to upload to photobucket and it will not, so I just can tell you what I got. A neat jar of Zebra Sprinkles which are very good smelling melting wax for my warmer. I also got a jar of some sort of jelly but there is no label that I could find (good tasting) and lastly--but definitely not least--a box of Russell Stover Pecan delights that I have to hide from my wife. LOL I would love to thank my Santa by name, but the only thing we found was the return address that says Bower from Danville, GA

Thank you. I (we) are enjoying it all very much.

Merry Christmas.

OK--did everything I know (unfortunately, that isn't much) to get a photo to upload to photobucket and it will not, so I just can tell you what I got. A neat jar of Zebra Sprinkles which are very good smelling melting wax for my warmer. I also got a jar of some sort of jelly but there is no label that I could find (good tasting) and lastly--but definitely not least--a box of Russell Stover Pecan delights that I have to hide from my wife. LOL I would love to thank my Santa by name, but the only thing we found was the return address that says Bower from Danville, GA

Thank you. I (we) are enjoying it all very much.

Merry Christmas.
Found out the package is from Deb Bowen. Thank you so very much.

Latest posts

Back