POST HERE IF YOU GOT YOUR SS GIFT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the gift from my Santa! Little Ribbie, Heidi....

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I did open this one and it's exactly what we needed! A perfect fit! I cried with joy when I opened it!

Thank you Santa! Thank you SO very much!!!!!!!!!!!

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

But the others I'm waiting to open Christmas!
default_yes.gif
What was it?????????
default_poke.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_wacko.png
default_unsure.png
default_rolleyes.gif

Not telling! That one is a gift from heart to heart
default_wub.png

But I will take pics & share the others after I open them on Christmas!
default_yes.gif

ASHMOOSELMJ sends a HUGE thank you to her secret santa for the gifts! however, we have no computer at hOme anymore so she asked me to post her thank you on here for her. Ashley does not know who her secret santa was as there was no card and not a forum name or "real" name enclosed or she'd have sent an email from her phone.

THANK YOU for ashley for the very thoughtful gifts-the big pink halter is great, along with the other gifts!

Jennifer

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! I mailed my package about a month ago to the UK, and still no word. Im starting to really freak out now!

It should have arrived by now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! I mailed my package about a month ago to the UK, and still no word. Im starting to really freak out now!

It should have arrived by now...
I've mailed stuff Priority to the UK and had it take upto 6 weeks to arrive, although usually it takes less than 4 weeks; with it being the holidays, it might just take longer than expected.

I am so excited as I got my SS gift today
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

But my party pooper husband said I shouldnt open it till Christmas day so darn it I am going to have to wait.

There was an address on the outside wrapper and from a bit of googling I "think" its Stef. The address is Inyokern CA so I hope I am right on that

Here is a pic of it STILL wrapped and waiting LOL

prezzieandcalanderpic001.jpg

WooHoo! Got mine today!!
default_smile.png
Thank you Cathy AKA Zipper!! I love the "bad hair day" pony socks. Also got a nice Christmas towel and some of the smallest horse brushes I've ever seen!
default_smile.png
If that wasn't enough she gave me some Canadian bucks to buy something I need. I have to say...your money is much prettier than ours!! Thanks again!!

Glad you liked everything. I didnt have time to snoop to see what you really liked. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Okay, I sent my package out yesterday priority mail. The post office says it should be there on Wednesday. I hope so. Please, please open it when you receive it. The things are wrapped individually, but please open the round box before Christmas. You may be glad that you did!!! LOL

Ok so my ss gift was recieved now have to wait and see pictures lol
default_rolleyes.gif
its almost as bad as waiting to get my ss gift lol
default_blush.png
wonder if I do this if pictures will get posted LOL
default_poke.gif
haha
default_new_rofl.gif
sorry had to

ASHMOOSELMJ sends a HUGE thank you to her secret santa for the gifts! however, we have no computer at hOme anymore so she asked me to post her thank you on here for her. Ashley does not know who her secret santa was as there was no card and not a forum name or "real" name enclosed or she'd have sent an email from her phone.

THANK YOU for ashley for the very thoughtful gifts-the big pink halter is great, along with the other gifts!

Jennifer

That would be me! I forgot to put who it was from. I really hope she liked all her stuff. MERRY CHRISTMAS

I opened mine a few days ago, I confess, but I couldn't make myself take my new slippers off long enough to take pictures of them!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

My SS is Nakita, she didn't include her "real" name but good enough for me. She lives in the UK and sent me these wonderful, warm, soft, cushy slippers and yummm rock candy UK style. I was so curious when I saw rock candy on the customs form, in the US rock candy is crystalized sugar on a swizzle stick, but this rock candy is like different sizes and shapes of stick candy and so tasty. There is one that is a bit strange, Rhubarb and Custard, haven't tried that one yet, but I have to out of curiosity if nothing else.

Thank you so much Nakita, I love it all! Those slippers go on my feet the second I get in the house and stay on until I go to bed and back on the second I wake up in the morning. The fuzzy lining is super soft and the bottom has a thick, soft cushioned sole.
default_wub.png

GiftExchange.JPG

Nothing here either. Getting hard waiting when most everyone has their gifts.

Nothing here yet and tomorrow is the last day before I go away
unsure.gif
I spoke to an American friend today that lives here in Italy and she said that parcels from her relatives sometimes take over 2 months to arrive so I guess I will have something waiting for me when I get home
new_multi.gif

Well according to the post office my person should receive their gift tomorrow!!! I can't wait for them to get it!!
laugh.gif

And here are the pictures of my gift!
wub.gif

Dec005.jpg

Dec006.jpg

Dec009.jpg

My Secret Santa present hasn't arrived yet.
default_sad.png
Although I didn't go to the Post Office today. Hopefully it will be there tomorrow when I check.

Latest posts

Back