POST HERE IF YOU GOT YOUR SS GIFT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so tickled that he loved everything....
default_smile.png
I was hoping he would ;) Merry Christmas to you guys.

Hi,

This is Angie. I am posting for Dave (fancyshadow)

He got his package today. At first, he was rather nonchalant and told me to open it and then he got into it. There were three items wrapped seperately and his grin got bigger with each one he opened. He loves it all. Especially the pants.....or maybe the scented wax..............but the candies (and he did share) were wonderful (yes, were--they are gone) and he likes that the horse treats are in small pieces.

Thank you so much Kourtney Rayner (Prestige Mini Horses). You did a wonderful job of making him feel special. This is his first year in the exchange but I don't think it will be his last.

PICT0055.jpg

IT'S HERE!!!!!

a9397652.gif
IT'S HERE!!!!!

Someone in Australia, PLEASE give our Cassie a GREAT BIG HUG for me!!

This package arrived in the most beautiful box and inside -- well, let's just say I'm still crying "happy tears" !!

First there was the wonderful Koala Bear bone china mug, and an awesome travel mug -- the likes of which I have never seen before! It's a porcelain bottom with a flexible rubber topper! I've never seen one like it before, but since I drink 30+ cups of coffee a day, it will get LOTS of use! Next came 3 of the cutest "Little Bear" figurines, and then a wonderful picture frame that said "My horse and me!"

100_2565.jpg

And then......hidden in the bottom of the box was something of incredible value! I'm still crying my "happy tears" and I know they will appear each and EVERY time I see this wonderful tribute!

Spotty100.jpg

A picture frame with a HAND DRAWN picture of my incredible, priceless stallion -- Sweetwaters Texas Spotty!!!! Cassie, it took my breath away -- to think you gave of your time and talent to send me something so special. I can not express the incredible feelings that welled up inside me when I opened it. GOD BLESS YOU and thank you so very much! It now has a place of honor on my baby grand piano in my living room, right in the center of my treasured family photos and horse awards.

I can never thank you enough! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS -- AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF US!!!!!

thank-you-tsn-agp.gif

PS - since you didn't sign the picture, I cut your signature off the shipping label and added it to the bottom!

Diane I am SO GLAD it arrived on time
default_wub.png
was getting a little worried! we know now it takes 17/18 Days at Christmas for a gift to go from Australia to America LOL

I had SO much fun shopping for you! was worried that the mug might break glad it didn't... the travel mugs are everywhere here, so easy and keep the drink nice and warm
default_biggrin.png

the teddies were just TOO cute to pass by! I didn't know if you liked teddies but I thought I would take a gamble n send them anyway! had to buy them for somebody hehe.

the horse and me photo frame again was something I couldn't pass by
default_wub.png

The koala mug... well, I had to add something Aussie in there
default_biggrin.png
and it was just so cute!! hehe I'm sure you will have lovely coffee's with that mug
default_aktion033.gif

The Drawing,... well you mean so so much to me so it it is just a small token of my thanks for everything!! I was so glad when I found out you were my secret Santa, as I have been wanting to express my thanks for all your help with Suzie n Finn and now I have been able to!!

I'm really glad you like the drawing! and everything else!

2573069ipn2tzea2r.gif

No sign of my SS gift yet and postman has been and gone for today.

Its like torture waiting
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

I have got my secret santa gift today!
aktion033.gif

It was a very lovely book (i have already read) , a stunning bracelet and chocolate.

Thank you Jody for these great gifts!!!
wub.gif

(I am sorry, but my camera isn't working and I don't believe the chocolate will make it till tomorow, so no pics... )

I GOT IT
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_multi.gif
It just came UPS, and here I've been cussing the mail lady all this time LOL!

THANK YOU Adelle/wildfire1! It took me all of 2 minutes to open it, everything was wrapped so nice, I almost hated to do it.

I got a too cool garden flag, a very cute goose welcome sign, and some wonderful slippers that are keeping my feet happy right now! She also sent a big granola bar treat the horsies will love and a nice note. I love it all!

SS2011.jpg

I got the gift from my Santa! Little Ribbie, Heidi....

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I did open this one and it's exactly what we needed! A perfect fit! I cried with joy when I opened it!

Thank you Santa! Thank you SO very much!!!!!!!!!!!

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

But the others I'm waiting to open Christmas!
default_yes.gif

I got my gift in the mail today.
default_risa8.gif
My Santa is Becca - "Shadowpaints" She sent me 2 handmade rope halters, a soft blue blanket, an idaho key-chain, potato candy, soft slipper socks, apple horse treats and 5 handmade ornaments that were little rope halters with the names of each of my horses and across the nosebands! I love them. Thank-you so much Becca!!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/heathafeatha_2006/get-attachmentaspx_2.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/heathafeatha_2006/get-attachmentaspx.jpg

LOOKIE! LOOKIE! My Secret Santa package arrived today from Canada. Anoki made a beautiful leather wreath with sleigh bells!! It is two layers of leather, green and brown, and such nice workmanship!

sswreath.jpg

She also sent some special candy from Ontario. Always love to receive things that are special to a place. Love the pretty card, and the lovely wrapping paper is also a keeper!

sscandy.jpg

Thank you, Kathryn "anoki" for my Miniature Forum heirloom!

Oh my....I dont even know what to say!! Renee, my friend!! what a great surprise!! Just FYI...my christmas spirit has been pretty lousy this year. After the passing of Ribbie and Quahog and soon after I lost a very dear friend...lets just say I have not been well and pretty depressed but your gift from the heart could not have arrived at a better time!!! Thank You Thank You!!! It was especially nice because of all the support and guidance you showed me with Cameron too. The personal stall sign for Cam is just beautiful...I wish I could take a picture and show it off. Your hubby did an awesome job...please tell him its PERFECT!! I think Im going to make it black and you should be able to see it proudly hanging on Cams door...hes stilllllll on camera. The candies are to die for...yummmy. oh my gosh if that store was in my town I'd be the size of a house.....hey..i am the size of a house..oh well!! And yes, i will share with Skiff.

Thanks again Renee!! I love my gifts and i hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!

Miss Robin.....Im glad your gift will come in handy......Miss Renee has just boosted my holiday spirits so dont be surprised if a little something gets on your door step after the holidays!!!

Heidi

LOOKIE! LOOKIE! My Secret Santa package arrived today from Canada. Anoki made a beautiful leather wreath with sleigh bells!! It is two layers of leather, green and brown, and such nice workmanship!

sswreath.jpg

She also sent some special candy from Ontario. Always love to receive things that are special to a place. Love the pretty card, and the lovely wrapping paper is also a keeper!

sscandy.jpg

Thank you, Kathryn "anoki" for my Miniature Forum heirloom!

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Sooooooooooooooo glad it got there in time!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Those are chocolates from imo the best chocolatier ever!! They are located about 25 mins from me....hard to resist stopping in there when I'm in Stratford!
default_rolleyes.gif
(the orange is an 'orange smoothie', gold is their famous 'mint smoothie' and the red is a 'raspberry smoothie'...they are to die for!!!!!)

Glad you like the wreath!
default_biggrin.png
I make several of these every year....seems to be a hot item for horse people!
default_yes.gif

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

~kathryn

I got my gift in the mail today.
default_risa8.gif
My Santa is Becca - "Shadowpaints" She sent me 2 handmade rope halters, a soft blue blanket, an idaho key-chain, potato candy, soft slipper socks, apple horse treats and 5 handmade ornaments that were little rope halters with the names of each of my horses and across the nosebands! I love them. Thank-you so much Becca!!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/heathafeatha_2006/get-attachmentaspx_2.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/heathafeatha_2006/get-attachmentaspx.jpg
your welcome!! glad you love everything!! :p i love this! its soooo much fun!

Everytime I read the posts and see the photos-I want to go grab my package and open it!
default_new_multi.gif
But I want to wait til Christmas too! I hope my Santa can hold out waiting for me to open it too! And I can't wait for Christmas for my Secret Santa person to get to open theirs!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

WooHoo! Got mine today!!
default_smile.png
Thank you Cathy AKA Zipper!! I love the "bad hair day" pony socks. Also got a nice Christmas towel and some of the smallest horse brushes I've ever seen!
default_smile.png
If that wasn't enough she gave me some Canadian bucks to buy something I need. I have to say...your money is much prettier than ours!! Thanks again!!

Only 12 more to go!
default_pray.gif

Only 5 more mail days left!
default_ohnoes.jpg

Go Santa GO!
default_xreiter.gif

Oh my....I dont even know what to say!! Renee, my friend!! what a great surprise!! Just FYI...my christmas spirit has been pretty lousy this year. After the passing of Ribbie and Quahog and soon after I lost a very dear friend...lets just say I have not been well and pretty depressed but your gift from the heart could not have arrived at a better time!!! Thank You Thank You!!! It was especially nice because of all the support and guidance you showed me with Cameron too. The personal stall sign for Cam is just beautiful...I wish I could take a picture and show it off. Your hubby did an awesome job...please tell him its PERFECT!! I think Im going to make it black and you should be able to see it proudly hanging on Cams door...hes stilllllll on camera. The candies are to die for...yummmy. oh my gosh if that store was in my town I'd be the size of a house.....hey..i am the size of a house..oh well!! And yes, i will share with Skiff.

Thanks again Renee!! I love my gifts and i hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!

Heidi
I am so glad that it arrived safely and that you like it, if it put a smile on your face then that is just perfect. It was hard to decide what to get you as you weren't very helpful with the tips
new_rofl.gif
I will thank hubby as you requested at lunchtime
wink.gif
I am sure he will be very happy
laugh.gif

Hugs to you my friend a Merry Christmas

Thanks Reo for choosing our SS and elves so well.

Only 3 more days to go and then I go away for the holidays so I am crossing my fingers that my post lady delivers something soon. I am such a big kid and the waiting is killing me
new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back