POST HERE IF YOU GOT YOUR SS GIFT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still waiting for my santa gift. I don't mind because it has a long way to travel.
saludando.gif

i just wanted to let me secret santa know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eagle, your Santa sent it off a long time ago! She is worried!!! Can you ask your PO? She is trying to look into it from her end too. I hope it's not hung up anywhere!
I will ask but this country is a nightmare as far as the post is concerned, you know the good old Italians, when it gets a bit warm they all go off for a siesta
wacko.gif

I have not gotten my gift yet. I will check with the post office tomorrow. I will post as soon as I receive it.

I GOT MY GIFT......WOOHOOO.......it is going to be a long 10 days til Christmas. I actually feel like a lil kid again, this is FUN FUN FUN! Thank you Secret Santa!

Well I know my gift made it to my person but nothing this side of the water in case my SS was wondering.

My postman is pretty good and even if he knows I am not at home (which is rare) he leaves parcels at my parents or at my neighbors.

I haven't received my secret santa gift yet either. I wasn't really worried about it but I got an email from Robin asking to post. Still plenty of time left.
default_smile.png

Robin told me to post.
default_biggrin.png

Still haven't got mine, but this is so exciting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope nothing here either! But.... I have to admit I love the excitement of the wait!!!
default_laugh.png

I figured it out!!!

WHY we all love this so much!!!

We are adults (sort of
default_laugh.png
) and this is our way of SANTA coming and bringing us a surprise!

default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy

Me doing this each year, seeing the joy you all share really makes me happy!

just got Robin's email...

I haven't received my secret santa gift yet, mail hasn't come in today yet... will definitley post AS SOON as I get it, though I think I will try hold out till Christmas to open it...

My secret Santa person hasn't posted to say she has got hers yet... I know it has a long way to go, so I'm not worried yet, I just hope it all goes smoothly through customs and all the rest... can't wait to see the post to say she got it!
default_biggrin.png

Not yet, but I'm not worried...plenty of time. And I guess my person hasn't gotten theirs yet either. It's got a LONG way to go so I guess that's not surprising it's not there yet.

Nothing yet from my SS. My mail comes pretty late in the day but as of 430 Wednesday it was not here. There are still plenty of days b4 Xmas!

I am the nosey sort and was wondering how many of us joined the exchange this year. I know that you have your plate full REO and if you have to do more than just look at the bottom line, don't bother. It is not that important. Just thought you might know already.

Thanks

Angie

I just got a notice from the Post Office that my SS wasn't available when they tried to deliver it so they will try again. At least it got to Europe in plenty of time!

Latest posts

Back