POST HERE IF YOU GOT YOUR SS GIFT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I got it! I got it! I got it!

All the way from Australia, my secret santa was SASSY1

I always wanted to visit Australia but most likely never will, so I was super excited to see my gifts come all the way from there!

I got a cute kangeroo keychain, a cool boomarang, a pretty hand bag, a mouse pad with the love of my life on it, my stallion Little Kings Sentra Supreme, and a purple halter! I LOVE IT ALL!

My little mare Misty needed a new halter too! And my mouse pad has a big tear in it and my mouse keeps getting hung up on it! And I cant wait to try out my boomarang out tomarrow to see how it works! Thanks so much!!!

I purchased a jaw harp yrs ago cause I love the assie sound from it (Crocodile Dun Dee movie made me go buy one! ) .... so getting some more stuff from there is really neat!

I got my package yesterday!!! And made short work opening it! LOL

Thank you Davie for the wonderful blanket, calendar and keychain!!!!
default_biggrin.png

How did you know that I'm always cold?!
default_rolleyes.gif

~kathryn

Sorry for not posting earlier....my job has been keeping me really bussy this past week.

My box has arrived and I could not go without opening it.

It came last friday december 2nd.

My SS is Marsha Cassada from Hobart Oklahoma and what a wonderful job she did!!!

THANK YOU MARSHA!! Everything is just wonderful!

Marsha really tried to show me a little more about where she lives and made a beautiful wall decoration for me with a lasso that my son AJ can use to practice his roping.

She also sent me a beautiful childrens book and bracelet. My husband loves the rattle snake tail and the barp wire.

And I never knew chocolate stones tasted that good!

I have been blessed with a wonderfull SS and presents. Once again: thank you.

It is here!!! WooHoo. My secret Santa is Heather Redmond (Bluestar) and did she ever spoil me. I love that she sent me a pocket calendar from Oregon. I will use it and remember her all year.
default_biggrin.png
I got and nice warm blanket and a beautiful photo frame. She also gave me a million dollars--well a million dollar chocolate bar anyway (and is it good) I got some truffles and another chocolate bar. My puppies got two bags of treats--they said thank you. Also got a package of wax tarts for our melting pot and the scent is cinnamon bun--yummm.

Thank you, THank you, Thank you.
default_aktion033.gif

I picked it up on my way to visit mom. Had to open the box, but didn't open the gifts till I got home. Was sorta good for a little while anyway.

Can't get the image to upload. Will try again later.

Angie

You are so welcome Katherine (anoki). We can always use a nice warm throw to cover up while reading a book, but of course if your house is like mine the dogs all want a place under the covers too--as least mine are smaller than the Cardies. I sure miss my Corgie (Pembroke) but when I'm ready for another I'll have to get in touch with you.

I loved the key chain, wished it and been Cardi but Pembroke is more popular.

Merry Christmas, and please keep old man winter up your way. Already had one day were it was 19 degrees for a low and only 28 for the high. I'm ready to skip winter and say hello to SPRING.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not posting earlier....my job has been keeping me really bussy this past week.

My box has arrived and I could not go without opening it.

It came last friday december 2nd.

My SS is Marsha Cassada from Hobart Oklahoma and what a wonderful job she did!!!

THANK YOU MARSHA!! Everything is just wonderful!

Marsha really tried to show me a little more about where she lives and made a beautiful wall decoration for me with a lasso that my son AJ can use to practice his roping.

She also sent me a beautiful childrens book and bracelet. My husband loves the rattle snake tail and the barp wire.

And I never knew chocolate stones tasted that good!

I have been blessed with a wonderfull SS and presents. Once again: thank you.
So glad it arrived safely! I was also going to send you some prickly pear cactus and a devil's claw, but the box got too heavy.

Merry Christmas from Oklahoma, USA!

I feel almost guilty I Haven't opened my gift yet LOL! It seems most everyone has given in and done so-aren't we just big kids!
default_biggrin.png
But Christmas is only two weeks away now and I THINK I can hold out. I will post my goodies when I do open it (probably no pic. - I still am absolutely useless when it comes to this technology sometimes!).

I received my gift from Deb O today! I got a horse shoe picture frame, horse cookies, a passion cookie in a round horse tin, AND I just found a cool metal horse ornamate! (Glad I double checked the box!) I LOVE the frame and ornamate, I'm sure my furrkids will love the cookies, and my human kids (lol) had the passion cookie gone in about 2 seconds.

THANK YOU again Deb!! AND thank you REO!

I GOT MINE !!!!!!!!

Sorry no hope in heck of me waiting =)

I got Beautiful blue halter, and a gorgeous little tartan foal rug, perfect since I have 4 more foals due.

I just love it, and I can not thank my santa enough TOPNOTCHMINIS =)

I GOT MINE !!!!!!!!

Sorry no hope in heck of me waiting =)

I got Beautiful blue halter, and a gorgeous little tartan foal rug, perfect since I have 4 more foals due.

I just love it, and I can not thank my santa enough TOPNOTCHMINIS =)

I'm so glad you like it.

Edited to add the blanket was one made by Rivendell miniatures. They are awesome!

I received my gift from Deb O today! I got a horse shoe picture frame, horse cookies, a passion cookie in a round horse tin, AND I just found a cool metal horse ornamate! (Glad I double checked the box!) I LOVE the frame and ornamate, I'm sure my furrkids will love the cookies, and my human kids (lol) had the passion cookie gone in about 2 seconds.

THANK YOU again Deb!! AND thank you REO!
You're most welcome. Glad you liked everything. I have to admit that since I'm not very girly, I asked my wife Linda to pick out your gifts. The only thing I picked out was the ornament cookie tin. I loved the horse scene and figured someone in your household would love the cookies

I got it! I got it! I got it!

All the way from Australia, my secret santa was SASSY1

I always wanted to visit Australia but most likely never will, so I was super excited to see my gifts come all the way from there!

I got a cute kangeroo keychain, a cool boomarang, a pretty hand bag, a mouse pad with the love of my life on it, my stallion Little Kings Sentra Supreme, and a purple halter! I LOVE IT ALL!

My little mare Misty needed a new halter too! And my mouse pad has a big tear in it and my mouse keeps getting hung up on it! And I cant wait to try out my boomarang out tomarrow to see how it works! Thanks so much!!!

I purchased a jaw harp yrs ago cause I love the assie sound from it (Crocodile Dun Dee movie made me go buy one! ) .... so getting some more stuff from there is really neat!
Merry Christmas MindyLee! Great to hear that your Secret Santa gifts arrived safely (and that you like them!!)
default_biggrin.png
Try not to exhaust yourself throwing - or trying to throw the boomerang. It usually takes a fair bit of practice - and as for catching the darn things when they do return to you........

default_aktion033.gif
Mystery package finally arrives!!!! I just came in with an adorable box from GERMANY, delivered by the post office, along with more forum cards! My Secret Santa is Jessica, forum name "Farina"! I got 5 great barn halters in different colors and different sizes, the smallest two being pink and blue! I have not confirmed yet, but have two mares hopefully bred this year by my stallion for 2012.... perfect little foal halters for a new colt and filly!
default_yes.gif

There was some concern that the package had been lost or delivered to the wrong place but it finally arrived, so REO, mark this one off your list and Jessica, thank you so much! Love them!!!!!!! I know my horses will appreciated them also .... it's so nice to have pretty new halters!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Now just waiting for mine to get to it's destination
default_rolleyes.gif

Was walking to mailbox to check mail when the mail truck came driving up...and handed me a package! I almost didn't make it back to the house to open it; I was so excited!
default_laugh.png

My SS was Heart K Miniatures from Ellis, TX...and my very thoughtful SS got me a jar candle that smells like apple pie cinnamon...yumm...2 cute cowboy boot ornaments and a pink beaded bracelet! Love everything! Thank you so much!

(Pic will be added later...my phone has issues with sending pics to my email to post...
default_wacko.png
...so I have to wait til Deb gets home and does it for me!
default_yes.gif
)

Here is the pic:
default_aktion033.gif

IMG_3561.jpg

My Secret Santa came today!!!! I'm so excited. Tried to wait, but Hubby gave a litte nudge and I caved very easily. Thank you Chandab. Thank you Thank you. You spoiled me. I love everything!!!
default_wub.png
Each item was so carefully wraped. I saved the tissue too. Beautiful pale cream tissue paper with horse heads on it. Where did you ever find it? Don't know if you can tell from the photo, but the fabric is georgeous. A special quilt in the making there. 2 regular halters and 2 rope halters, 2 lead ropes (I was just saying I needed more) note pads with horses and horse xossing ornamate, treats for the furbabies and a lovely card. Thank you agin Chandab, I love everything.
388101_317007151656563_100000418411909_1167773_1382014074_n1.jpg

Can't wait now for my package to get to it's receipient. Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

My Secret Santa came today!!!! I'm so excited. Tried to wait, but Hubby gave a litte nudge and I caved very easily. Thank you Chandab. Thank you Thank you. You spoiled me. I love everything!!!
default_wub.png
Each item was so carefully wraped. I saved the tissue too. Beautiful pale cream tissue paper with horse heads on it. Where did you ever find it? Don't know if you can tell from the photo, but the fabric is georgeous. A special quilt in the making there. 2 regular halters and 2 rope halters, 2 lead ropes (I was just saying I needed more) note pads with horses and horse xossing ornamate, treats for the furbabies and a lovely card. Thank you agin Chandab, I love everything.
388101_317007151656563_100000418411909_1167773_1382014074_n1.jpg

Can't wait now for my package to get to it's receipient. Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!
Hazel,

Glad it arrived safely and you like your gifts. I had to get a little fabric in there for the quilter in you, now you'll have to steal a little time away from the new horses and make a quilt or two.

I lost the bookmark when my computer crashed; I found a website with lots of horse wrapping paper on it about a year ago and I'm pretty sure that's where the tissue paper came from. Ok, I did a google search and I think this is where I probably found it: http://www.acornspring.com/

Merry Christmas!

Glad they made it and I hope you like them
default_biggrin.png
Thanks for always doing such a great job putting the Secret Santa exchange together! It was neat to get your name.
default_yes.gif

Merry Christmas!!

Sheri

Holly, I'm so glad you liked your gifts! I worked really hard making the magnet and box. Lots of handwork!

Two of my gifts have been gotten, one left to go!

And HEY! I got a gift from one of my Santas! Thank you Sheri Hill! Thank you for being willing to be my Santa! You know I wait to open mine. I can't wait!!
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Mystery package finally arrives!!!! I just came in with an adorable box from GERMANY, delivered by the post office, along with more forum cards! My Secret Santa is Jessica, forum name "Farina"! I got 5 great barn halters in different colors and different sizes, the smallest two being pink and blue! I have not confirmed yet, but have two mares hopefully bred this year by my stallion for 2012.... perfect little foal halters for a new colt and filly!
default_yes.gif

There was some concern that the package had been lost or delivered to the wrong place but it finally arrived, so REO, mark this one off your list and Jessica, thank you so much! Love them!!!!!!! I know my horses will appreciated them also .... it's so nice to have pretty new halters!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Now just waiting for mine to get to it's destination
default_rolleyes.gif
I am so glad you like them! I have seen that you are a breeder and the ones in pink and light blue are so cute. I hope the "big" blue one with the glitter isn't too big for your miniatures...

I am glad it finally arrived... Thanks again to REO for keeping me calm while waiting...
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back