POST HERE IF YOU GOT YOUR SS GIFT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
PLEASE post here when you GET your Secret Santa gift so I and your Santa know you got it.

I say this each year and still some people don't post.
default_wacko.png

You don't have to open your gift when you get it, but PLEASE POST HERE THAT YOU GOT IT anyway!

That way your Santa knows you got it safely and *I* can mark you off my list.

I won't quit begging to know, and won't be happy until I know 100% that ALL people got a gift! Please don't make me hunt you down, shooting you with emails!

So.....Please have mercy on me and POST that you GOT your gift!

Post here that you got them and then post here again later to tell what you got after you open it and show us pics of your goodies! Yup, posting pics is the LB "law"! LOL

Seeing what everyone gets is the best part!
default_488.gif

Please don't leave your Santa wondering if their gift got lost in the mail...POST HERE!

Every year I have people that get their gift and don't post and then their Santa asks me to ask them if they got it. That makes a ton of work for me. Most of the time I get the answer, "Yes I got it weeks ago but I'm waiting to open it".

AHHH!!!
default_gaah.gif

We don't mind if you wait to open it, but PLEASE let us know you GOT it ok??
default_yes.gif

I hope everyone is enclosing a note so people know who to thank!

WHOOO HOOOO Here comes the fun part!!

It's ok to say that you SENT your pkg, but please don't tell to who or where it's going!

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

I received my parcel and am trying not to open it yet I keep picking it up and trying to shake it so I dont know how long I will last.

I got mine today!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I wasn't going to open it, but my youngest son kept bugging me... he he
default_wink.png

I love my gifts!! Ruffian was my secret santa and she spoiled me! Wonderful gifts.

I got a cute card with Santa and rocking horse, some beautiful horse fabric, a license plate holder that says Appaloosa: Everything else is just a horse, an appaloosa sticker, and 3 bars of homemade goat milk soap! Smells nice! I am attaching a picture of my wonderful gifts.

Thanks so very much Ruffian!! I love it all!!
default_wub.png
You were a great secret santa!
default_aktion033.gif

Sheri Hill

secret santa gift from Ruffian 11-26-11.jpg

Glad you liked it Sherri - can't wait to see what you make with the fabric. I would so love to be able to sew!

Merry Christmas!!

Thanks so much! They are all wonderful gifts! I really love them!! That horse fabric will make something very pretty!! I don't sew allot, mostly hemming and repairs, but I have a home embroidery machine so besides embroidering on already mades stuff there are lots of neat designs called In The Hoop designs and you make it in the hoop, I just layer the correct size material etc. to the front and back of the hoop as you go along as directed. Amazing what you can make!! Towel holders to hang on your oven door, you just change the towel not the holder that stays there, zippered lil bags, (even does the zipper In the Hoop!) water bottle holders, oven mitts, wipes holders, bibs, coasters, pocket tissue holders, pony tail covers, hair clippie and barrette covers, nintendo ds case with pockets and velcro closure, e-reader case, and on and on!! I never thought one could do so much IN THE HOOP. I did just buy a pattern for lounge pants and made myself a pair a couple weeks ago. I hadn't sewn anything using a pattern in like 20 years and only a couple times at that! LOL (I took sewing my freshman year, and made a blouse via pattern, but that was a long time ago, had my 25 year highschool reunion this year!) But the lounge pants came out cute and comfy, so I'm going to make some more for myself and my hubby and boys. I will find something nice to make myself with the beautiful horse fabric you got me!
default_aktion033.gif
The homemade soap smells SO good too! Can't wait to try it! I love it all! Thanks again!!!
default_yes.gif

Merry Christmas!!

Glad you liked it Sherri - can't wait to see what you make with the fabric. I would so love to be able to sew!

Merry Christmas!!

I got my secret santa gift on wednesday from sprwildrose and had to open it that evening-that's all i could last! She gave me a BEAUTIFUL horse pillow, calendar, ornament, card, and candy cane! i appreciate it all so much and will truely use all the items! it got me into the holiday spirit-i needed a push into christmas this year (usually i don't, but this year was different!). Thank you sooo much, sprwildrose! jennifer

I received my secret santa gift this morning as I was posting mine lol. It came all the way from Oregon from Sedeh aka Sandy Harris of Total Eclipse Miniatures. I couldn't resist opening the gifts, there was a Christmas card, a painted pony Christmas tree ornament and not 1, not 2 but 3 different packs of chocolate covered toffees all natural and gluten free, did I mention there were 3, and all dark chocolate. Yummy says my tummy. I love them all.

Yvonne

My SS gift came and no way could I wait to open it. Oh my goodness my Santa has spoiled me! I can't believe what SHANA sent me. And all the way from Canada! She sent several Canadian souviners including a great light up ball cap from Quebec. She also sent several treats for my dogs. Treats for the minis. A toy for the dogs. A tail bag (Thank you! this is going on Major today.). A grooming tote, vet wrap, brush, rubber curry, and the coolest hoof pick ever. A Zillow (cute horse pillow. Google them if you've never seen them). Several yummy treats for me to eat and a hand made stall nameplate for each of my horses in my favorite color. Lime green!

Thank you so much Shana. I love everything. The stall nameplates are great. I've always wanted one for the horses but the ones you order are $$$. These are one of a kind and I love them. Thank you again. Merry Christmas to you and yours! I hope the holidays are the greatest for you.

I hope everyone will try to post a pic of their gifts! This is the best part....sharing the goodies with all of us!!!

default_aktion033.gif

MajorClementine you are very welcome and I am glad you enjoyed your gifts. The nameplates I hand made myself. I can do them any colour. I of course had to send treats for you, your dogs and horses.
default_biggrin.png
I had a lot of fun shopping for you, as well as making the nameplates for your horses.
default_aktion033.gif

i didnt get mine
default_sad.png
You didn't sign up for Secret Santa here back in Oct. You were not a member here yet so you missed it. DO check the forum here next Oct and sign up for the next one! Only people who sign up are in the fun.

Welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif

Be sure and watch here in the middle of Dec for a fun game we all play!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine!!!

I got this box and it came from CA and the addy sounded familiar because i've been ordering for Christmas but I couldn't figure out what it might be (the box wasn't the right size for a pair of boots i'm getting myself). So I opened it up and saw on the slip what it was and then I got thinking "I didn't order this, now someone has messed up my order" and then I saw the message from my SS on the slip, lolol.

Thank you very much Zoey829 for the windchime, it's so cute, the note says that there is something else coming so i'll wait for it and then post a pic.

This is so fun...I received my gift today. I'm staring at it....do I or don't I? No, I think I'll wait. Thank you whoever you are! :)

Sent mine off to the north today. Supposed to get there in a week--sure hope so, would be very upset if it is late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent mine off on Monday 11/28, so it should get there between today and Sat. 12/4. But don't tell-and DON'T OPEN 'TIL CHRISTMAS!!!!
default_laugh.png

OOPs! What I meant was-REO-don't tell who mine went to!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back