Possible first mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, as a possible alternative to hay pillows (since for the first couple months she'll be at a public boarding facility and employees there will be feeding her primarily) I might get a rubber mat or two for food to be put on to cut down on how much dirt she intakes. I would have to find out the specifics of feeding time and see if packing a hay pillow would work with the worker's schedule. I'll keep all of you guys posted. So far so good on the adoption process!
🤞

Hey everyone,
So I didn't get a mini after all. Things just worked out differently than I thought they would.

I GOT TWO.
Meet Aggie and Winston (1st and 2nd photos respectively)! Aggie was at a home to become a therapy horse, but didn't get along with the others, and needed a home. Winston came off the transport after being freed from the killpen in Oklahoma, and less than an hour after getting off the trailer, I knew he was the one. I was watching all the new minis that arrived, and watching them eat, when this little black and white mini walked away from his food and came to say high. He skipped the sniffing and usual 'get to know you stuff' and just wanted me to pet him. He put his head against my chest and let me scratch his itchy neck. I am over the moon with these two, and my happiness is indescribable. They move in tomorrow!
Thank you guys so much for all of your help. I can't wait to share my life with these minis.

--Noah

Attachments

• 20220126_082357_HDR.jpg
    20220126_082357_HDR.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20220115_162223.jpg
    20220115_162223.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 10
Like JFNM I was sad to read your first sentence then the sun shone! :cool:

Congratulations! Aggie and Winston are a darling pair. They will will both benefit from your love and care. They are both lucky little minis!

You are going to be busy...in a good way!

Thank you for sharing your good news!

And WOW, Winston has really improved. Looking at these old pictures he definitely was still a baby when I got him. He still doesn't have all his adult teeth.

Attachments

• 4233781142098245847.jpg
    4233781142098245847.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220720_193733_HDR.jpg
    20220720_193733_HDR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back