Possible AMHR Show in Tunica Mississippi

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdmomjb

Reaction score
Hi all. The AR Miniature Horse Society is looking in to the responce we could expect if we were to host a show in Tunica Miss. next spring. We are looking for a date with no other shows in the area.

The facilities at the Expo cetner are very simular to those we will be seeing at the National show. When I first walked into the arena area, that is where I thougt I was.
new_shocked.gif
The stalls all have 3/4" rubber matts, hot and cold water at the wash racks and nice restroom and shower facilities.

For your after the show enjoyment there are several gambling halls( I know where my non horsey huaband will be
yes.gif
) golf courses and a shooting range. As well at an outlet Mall close by.

If you would be interested please let me know on this thread or PM me. We need at least 100 horses to be able to pull this off.

Thanks

Jan

Birdmomjb

Last edited by a moderator:
Go look at Expo

I am in this club and if we can get it together this would be an awesome show. Like Jan mentioned it would be an AMHR show, also ASPC for Classic/Modern/ShowPony

The ARENA is airconditioned!!! I mean how much better does it get?? The facilities look outstanding. Big Arena for driving also!!

We would have rossettes for 1-6 place (not the flat fair ribbons), Grand/Reserve Champion ribbons for the Jr/Sr, Neck Sashs for the Grands/Reserves/Stakes, and something special for Supremes.

Lots of other exciting things to do on your "off time" (like you get much of that at shows, but still...)

Trying to narrow it down to a weekend when there isn't many shows close by going on in AMHR.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Hey this sounds like a great time ... I hope you pick a date that we all can attend so you can count all of us in for it..
yes.gif

Count us in! Could you shoot for March? Seems like we don't have any shows around here until April. I'm alway ready to go to a show by March!

Lynda:)

We are in the bootheel area of Missouri so it would be a close trip for us. We would love to attend and could count on at least 5 horses.

We live about 15 minutes from Tunica, and would love to have a show there. It would be our first show.
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back