Portable stall gates

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you who responded to my request about the stock tank de-icers. I think I have enough information now to make a decision.

Now......I am trying to find the best way to make portable stalls in my barn. The barn is 40' x 60'. I am wanting to move the horses as soon as possible, so need to make temporary stalls....and I think the best way would be to use the miniature tubular stall panels (like the kind you see at some shows) I have bought some in the past when local area farms went together to order them in bulk. But I don't know who the company was who sold them. Does anyone have information on who sells the mini sized stall panels (gates that hook into each other).....or any other better ideas on making temporary stalls at a reasonable cost?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

Doublediamond.org sells them. They are in Indiana. They have the panels as well as the walk through gates, which I love! They have them in Red and Green. May have custom colors also. I know that Double Diamond is at Worlds now, but they are great to deal with. If you buy enough they will deliver cheap or pretty inexpensively.

Thanks for your help! Does anyone know how tall the walk-thru gate frames are, the ones you get with the corral panels from Double Diamond? They are at Worlds right now, so I know they can't answer. I am putting these in the bottom level of a big Bank Barn. The ceiling is low....only about 7 feet at best. I'm afraid the walk-thru gate frame may be too high.

Dona,

Try e-mailing [email protected]. Sarah is at Worlds with DD but I think she is checking her e-mail. It seems as if those gates are 7 foot tall. It may take her a little time to get back with you because she is busy, but it's worth a try.

Dona,
Try e-mailing [email protected]. Sarah is at Worlds with DD but I think she is checking her e-mail. It seems as if those gates are 7 foot tall. It may take her a little time to get back with you because she is busy, but it's worth a try.
Thanks! I just heard from someone who has them & says they are 6' tall. Definitely doable!
default_smile.png
Even if they are 7'.....I think I could get them to work by digging out a little of the dirt floor.

I'm excited now..... I can do what I wanted & have (6) 8' x 12' stalls down one side of the barn with a 12' work area on one end, and (4) bigger stalls down the other side (for foaling, weaning several, or my 13.2 hand POA leopard app that I'm getting for the grandkids.

Latest posts

Back