poor ashley

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
running up and down the fence playing with horses is SO exhausting!

RebelAshley.jpg

Ashleyoncouchpillows.jpg

Ashleyonpillows.jpg

Ashleylookingbored.jpg

What a life........ funny thing is - I worked horses today too and now it's on to do some stall cleaning. No legs up on the couch for me
default_smile.png

default_new_shocked.gif
You work that dog too much........such a hard life she's got herself into.
default_new_rofl.gif

She looks like such a doll baby......I could just snuggle with her. I bet you are having so much fun with your new couch potato......thanks for sharing.
default_wub.png

tell me about it, adam! i worked all day today but at least ashley shares her couch with me.
default_wink.png

LL75, i am having so much fun with ashley and the corgis, it really should be illegal. she is such a love bug, so affectionate and she's a true velcro dog. a couple of times outside today, i tried hiding behind a building so i could watch her but she would look around, not see me, bark and come looking for me. it's been just over a week now and i have not found a single thing that would knock her from her "dream dog" status!
default_wub.png

She is truly a special dog and is so fortunate to have you in her life. Keep posting photos.

I followed the other post, but didn't get a chance to comment..

I LOVE HER AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

A match made perfect!!

default_wub.png
default_smile.png

..and she was SOO worth the wait, huh?!
default_wub.png

I have to add, I love how her rear end was the only thing to touch the couch in the first post.. now.. um.. spoiled? loved? Go 'head girl!!

minie, she had me under her paw the minute i laid eyes on her. the heart on her butt just sealed the deal.
default_wink.png

ashley was definitely worth the wait, she is literally a match made in heaven. i can't help but picture gary watching us play and cuddle. he always knew just what i needed.
default_wub.png

maggie is adjusting so much better and so much quicker than i thought she would. she's being a very good girl and simon, well simon is just simon. he's in love. LOL

AshleyMaggieoncouch.jpg

SimonAshleycouch.jpg

After a long hard day of work, I like to get in the hot tub. Hmmmmm, I wonder if Ashley would like that?
default_wink.png

Ha, I laughed! Now you have a game, "hide & seek". I used to have a dog we would play that with, such fun! Your absolute joy makes me very happy.

Ha, I laughed! Now you have a game, "hide & seek". I used to have a dog we would play that with, such fun! Your absolute joy makes me very happy.
i happen to know somebody else ;) who is happy, too.

ashley has invented another game...she waits for me to turn my back and then she dives into the wheelbarrow headfirst to steal a road apple when i'm not looking!
default_new_shocked.gif
i swear, i can see her grin.

ashley has invented another game...she waits for me to turn my back and then she dives into the wheelbarrow headfirst to steal a road apple when i'm not looking!
default_new_shocked.gif
i swear, i can see her grin.
LOL My rugrats don't wait til my back is turned....they bee-line for the horse pens as often as possible!!!

But Lainey has the best trick...she slowly meanders through the back yard, stopping a couple of times to see if I'm watching....then gets down beside the pig barn, sits down for a second until I'm NOT watching....then barrels around the barn....with Delilah and usually Moxie & Jane on her tail (Ritchi has joined in on this fun now too
default_wacko.png
). Their favourite game is sneaking up on the barn cats in the feed room behind the barn and barking like mad! And if they're lucky and I'm tied up for a few minutes, they hit the PIG manure pile.....talk about smelly!!!!!

Glad to hear Ashley is settling in soo well! It's a great feeling to make them happy isn't it?

Ritchi is really settling in....he LOVES it here (of course with one of the girls starting to come into season, it makes it that much more enjoyable!
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png
default_rolleyes.gif
). I have had to cut out stairs for him though, which is hard since my workshop is in the basement, and the girls spend 95% of their time with me.....but I don't want him hurting anything until we can see the chiro vet.....

~kathryn

Last edited by a moderator:
kathryn, that is just too funny and i can SO picture it happening! ashley is such a quick learner, all i have to do if i see her heading for the wheelbarrow is say a quick "ack!" and she stops dead in her tracks. hard telling how many times she's been to the manure pile when i'm in the house though!

how's about some more pics of ritchie? i hope he's settling in as smoothly as ashley has.
default_smile.png

Its so nice to hear the joy in your posts and yes a match made in heaven. Im so happy for you and Ashley.

Its so nice to hear the joy in your posts and yes a match made in heaven. Im so happy for you and Ashley.
thanks, that's so sweet of you to say. she has brought so much joy to me and knowing she is a gift from gary makes her even more special. each day just gets better and better. when i come home from work now, ashley meets me at the door with a major case of happy tail!

Latest posts

Back