Pony information

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridekool

Reaction score
I'm hoping that someone here may recognize this pony mare (I know it's a long shot)

I bought her at auction in March 2008, the guy who took her to the auction also bought her at auction October of 2007 with a palomino pony mare (looked like Tigger) Both mares are around 5-6 years old and 12hh and were bred to a Welsh stud. They came from the Quebec side to be sold here in Ontario...That's all I know.

This mare is a fence jumper and likes to play the "can't catch the pony" game. I'm sure that was a contributing factor to her being sold. I'm trying to track down anyone who owned her or knows of someone who did. Any info/leads would be great.

This is Hope

Rightside.jpg

Leftside.jpg

Hopeheadshot.jpg

Yes, she is still under weight, but she has gained a pile in the few months I've owned her.

This is her colt Fallon (maybe he looks like his Daddy?)

Fallon.jpg

Side.jpg

Did she have a reg name or is that what you are trying to find out?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I'm trying to find out what's happened to her. Some where someone was down right nasty to this girl and I want to know why. I need to know if it was training gone wrong (I have a mini with that issue and I can work with that) or if she's always been over reactive (I can work with that too) or if she's never been touched (but I don't think that's the case) Someone also put some work on her, she has great feet (they were well looked after) she leads well, stands tied, loaded on/off the trailer like a pro, good for needles/de-worming... I'm assuming she's not broke, but is ok with me leaning across her back to play with the colt. She is super smart and quick so maybe a previous owner and her had a battle of wills...?

Latest posts

Back