Pondering Oaks Stables National Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
We are proud to announce our results with stallions owned by Delores Festervan of Hummingbird Meadows Farm in Minden, LA.

RW Cruser - Sr. A Stallion

Top Ten Model A Stallion - 10th

Top Ten Sr. A Stallion 30-32" - 6th

McCarthy's Marshall Dillon - Jr. B Stallion who has made his last ring appearance as a stallion!

Top Ten 2yr old Stallion 35-37" - 9th

Dillon also completed his HOF requirements for AMHR halter this summer!
default_aktion033.gif

Very nice, Congratulations!!!

Congratulations Carin! Good job all the way around! Tough competition this year.

Congrats on your wins!! Thats great in the tough competition.

Sorry but I didnt know who you were till AFTER the show on the way home. I asked Dale who the cute blonde, that was helping us the last night before Rios driving stakes class, was. He thought we had met before but I told him only online, opps, oh well. Anyway thanks for your help. Rio was pretty hyped up, from the storm I think. See u there next year!
default_saludando.gif

Thanks everyone. After scuffing my feet the entire month before Nationals thinking I didn't want to go, we ended up having a really good time. I'm extremely proud of RW who showed his little heart out for me and seems to have finally realized what this showing is all about! Dillon, not so proud. He placed well, but it was a battle to show him as he was truely a handful last week.

Jennifer! I thought it was you, but didn't want to make an a## out of myself if I was wrong. Love Dale, but he needs to introduce people!
default_rolleyes.gif
You should hear what we're thinking about doing next year for Liberty!
default_wink.png

Delores does have some new faces for next year which I think will prove to be even more fun!
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Congradulations..Great job. I so thought Carin would be perfect for my unmarried son, (not that I was thinking of only myself...ha!) but alas, she's married already.

Carin, sorry to say, I won't be able to attend in October at Spooktacular as planned. My friend that was bringing me had some bad vet bills this month and thus the show trip has had to be canceled.

Look forward to your future win updates.

Congradulations..Great job. I so thought Carin would be perfect for my unmarried son, (not that I was thinking of only myself...ha!) but alas, she's married already.
Carin, sorry to say, I won't be able to attend in October at Spooktacular as planned. My friend that was bringing me had some bad vet bills this month and thus the show trip has had to be canceled.

Look forward to your future win updates.

default_rolleyes.gif
I don't understand why every mom I meet wants me to marry their single son!!
default_wink.png
Had I known I would have been so marketable........
default_new_rofl.gif

Sorry to hear you won't be making the Spooker! It's such a fun and laid back show. I make sure we don't miss it ever. Unfortunately, this year, hubby will be missing it due to the opening of rifle season but I'll be there!
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations are again in order!

Totally awesome job Carin!
default_saludando.gif

Back