Polly (3/23); Teaka (3/23); Buffy (3/16???) @ Flyin' G Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats on your 2 beautiful foals. Buffy 368 days? I'd really go batty waiting that long
default_wacko.png

default_firstprize.gif
Congrats on your new little herd of cuties!! I miss watching the littles running around and playing and being adorable babies!!

AT LAST!! Many congratulations - she sure took her time!! Cant wait for the pics.
default_thumbup.gif

OMG!! She is certainly well worth that long/frustrating wait!! Absolutely stunning!! Again, many congratulations!!
default_thumbup.gif

What beautiful, upright little ones. Just fabulous! Each one a gorgeous baby! You must be over the moon!

Thanks guys, I am very happy with all of our foals!!! Just one more to go, but not until end of May/early June. One more Mo baby
default_smile.png

We took our little bay pinto colt (Teaka's colt) to a show a week ago, so I thought I'd share an updated picture of him! We also took Polly's filly to a show the week before that, but apparently nobody took a picture of her! LOL

Here is Flyin Gs Assured To The Max, sired by Sundance LB Assured (sire to SMO Bolero De Suerte, a reserve national GRAND champion) out of Fowler Boomers Exotica Lovesong (national/reserve national champion producer). He is pictured at 2 months old at his first AMHA show where he ended up Reserve Grand Champion Amateur Stallion under 1 judge and Grand Champion Junior Stallion under 1 judge. We couldn't be more proud! He sold fairly quickly after that, so will be headed to his new home a little later this year
default_smile.png

Thanks for letting me share!

Max 6-21-14.jpg

max2 6-20-14.jpg

he is gorgeous! no wonder you sold him after that, congrats on your first win with him, wow what a good baby going out to a show so young and doing so well! congrats

Oh, he looks fabulous, and congratulations on his sale. You must be VERY proud of him doing so well in his first show! He's turned out just stunning!

Just wanted to share some updated professional photos of the fillies! This is Flyin Gs Bedazzled, sired by MO Breaking News EDV out of CLC Baile Del Sol. She is ASPC/AMHR and will be headed to nationals
default_smile.png
I should have the final photos back for the other 2 fillies in the next day or two, so will share them as well. We are THRILLED with these Mo fillies!

FACEBOOK 8x10 Final 2 OL2A0685.jpg

FACEBOOK 8x10 Final 0555.jpg

FACEBOOK 8x10 Final OL2A0574.jpg

FACEBOOK 8x10 Final OL2A0582.jpg

FACEBOOK 8x10 Final OL2A0600.jpg

As WELL you should be. She is simply STUNNING, and you better keep us posted on these special little ones......
default_please.gif

Thanks Diane! Here is Flyin Gs Forever Bellini (ASPC/AMHR), also a Mo baby. I am still waiting on Lilly's pictures, but should have them soon. I'm really in love with all of these babies!!!

FACEBOOK 8x10 Final OL2A0482.jpg

FACEBOOK 8x10 Final OL2A0282.jpg

FACEBOOK 8x10 Final OL2A0288.jpg

FACEBOOK 8x10 Final OL2A0327.jpg

FACEBOOK 8x10 Final OL2A0445.jpg

He really produced some stunning babies for you this year! She's simply gorgeous!!

And last, but not least, is Flyin Gs Polished Perfekshun (aka "Lilly"). Lilly was the first filly born on Easter. She is my red bag baby that her dam (Polly) decided she needed to have standing up! LOL Lilly is ASPC registered and also sired by Mo.

She is about 3 1/2 months old in these pictures and just starting to get a bit gangly. She was NOT at all interested in anything we tried to get her attention with, and certainly wasn't "scared" of anything, including the reflector as we popped it open, so it was a bit harder getting the expression that we were able to get with the other 2 fillies. I think she will be a fantastic all around horse for a youth/ammy down the road, she is very sensible!

10420082_10152706503861788_2002853307551293145_n.jpg

FACEBOOK 8x10 Final OL2A0167.jpg

FACEBOOK 8x10 Final OL2A0190.jpg

FACEBOOK 8x10 Final OL2A0252.jpg

Latest posts

Back