Poll for Ohio State World Show 2010

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you support Hunter and Jumper Classes in 2010 at Ohio State Fair World show?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Christina_M

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Bud Stephenson (president of Area 2 Club) asked me to poll if Area 2 added Hunter or Jumper classes for A & B minis would it be supported?

So please let me know if:

A) You would support A & B Hunter or Jumper classses if they were put in the Ohio State Fair World Show in 2010?

B) At this point, they can only add either Hunter or Jumper, so which one do you prefer?

Note: They are adding liberty classes for A & B Mini's for 2010. :clapping:

Thanks for your help and support!!

Last edited by a moderator:
whoohooo LIBERTY AND JUMPING!!! You are going to make me get into shape aren't you???
default_new_multi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
At our local shows Jumper is much more popular than hunter. I would go with Jumper.

I am really excited about the liberty classes being added, I have always thought that arena was perfect for Liberty. Any word on if they will be adding shetland liberty as well or just mini?

All of the minis we are taking next year are junior horses (yearlings, and a two year old filly) so I cannot put any in the miniature jumping classes. I am sure my nephew would love to show shetland jumper or hunter with either of our classic geldings though ....

I'm sorry I've been tardy on my post. I had a nasty cold that turned into a sinus infection. Yuck! I'm not looking forward to getting in shape either.
default_new_shocked.gif
As far as I know, for now, they are only considering adding the Mini liberty and hunter or jumper.

Thanks for your votes and comments! Please keep them coming! I'll report back to Bud later next week with results.

Latest posts

Back