Politics related asking a favor

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
Well we got hit bad by Ike here in Ohio. We havent had power, water, phone etc since Sunday. Im so happy to have power again!! Woohooooooooooooooo. Much of Ohio is still without power. Poor Fran still doesnt have power so Im hoping she will get it today like we did.

Anyway after being offline I came back to a ton of emails to read. In there was a lot of political emails sent to me by lots of different people from LB forum.

So my favor is PLEASE do not send me political stuff. As most know I will not ever debate politics online and if you ask my friends I dont even like debating them in person. Im a live and let live person and I do not think what "party" I am with should have any bearing on a horse forum or with my horse friends. I like to keep my horses and politics totally separate.

Most of the political stuff (yeah I would really like to put a different word there) that I was sent is to ME highly offensive.

I know we are all passionate about who will next lead our country. But before you send political emails be sure you know the person you are sending them to really well and be sure that what you are sending is not offensive to others. Just because this is your belief does not mean everyone else also thinks the same way.

Whew I feel better now

Kay

I'll add mine too, but a different point of view:

If it's an email or a link a Republican minded woman like myself would enjoy, please feel free to send! I get a lot of political emails and enjoy them.

[email protected]

elephant2.gif

Latest posts

Back