Political grapewine

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

I'm starting to think that Biden was actually hired by the Republican party! I think he's given us as much benefit as he has the Democrats at this point!!!

default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Shame on him, he should in some way be held accountable. When these politicians state something, they should get the facts right. Of course, though we all know that Republicans never state incorrect facts. or if they do, there is some 'reason' why they did. Right?
default_wacko.png

Shame on him, he should in some way be held accountable. When these politicians state something, they should get the facts right. Of course, though we all know that Republicans never state incorrect facts. or if they do, there is some 'reason' why they did. Right?
I'm all ears, Pepi, if you'd like to explain why Biden makes so many incorrect statements and frequently has his foot in his mouth.

Oh Jill please, if I were psychic maybe, but I am not. What ticks me off is people partisanship where they jump all over 'the other guy' when they misspeak, but when their candidate does, then the excuses come out. I dont care about parties, I lean one way, which is obvious, but i will not vote party lines, that is complete and total bs. When people stand on party lines, they make excuses and reasons for things that they would never, ever, accept in regular people.

To answer your question, gee, I dont know why he misspeaks? Why do your Republicans misspeak? Why do any of them squew the truth for their benefit?

I am surprised you all picked up the Biden mishap..I am used to them by now..

I was disgusted by this one..(second)

Trash Talking

Democratic Congressman Alcee Hastings of Florida told an audience of Jewish Democrats Wednesday they should be wary of Sarah Palin because "anybody toting guns and stripping moose don't care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks."

Hastings was speaking at the National Jewish Democratic Council's annual conference. Observers say the room erupted in applause and laughter as he made the comments.

He then added, "If Sarah Palin isn't enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you darn well had better pay attention."

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Pep, I didn't think you could explain away all of Biden's embarrassing misstatements -- if you could, I bet the Democratic party would be interested in retaining you
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back