Polish proverb

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reignmaker Miniatures

Reaction score
I don't know if this is really a polish proverb, seems unlikely but it was sent to me as such. Thought I'd share

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense,

Repeat these words

Not my circus

Not my monkeys!

default_new_rofl.gif
Minimor, you must live a very interesting life, but yes, if they are your monkeys you have a problem

No no no ... NOT my monkeys, but if I am expected to train even one of those monkeys...sigh.

Not sure interesting is the word for it.

Hehehe, well you must be good at it. Can I send my monkeys to you, you don't mind right, you have plenty of experience in their training and I am sooo bad at it.
default_wink.png

I dunno...I would, but my patience has worn a little thin! LOL Monkeys are so tiresome...especially those big know it all baboons. Maybe if you only have monkeys and no big know it all baboons....want to trade?

I can't find anyone willing to trade, but I keep trying.
default_sad.png

Oh Oh, your monkeys are back... is it the baboons again?

Something I want to know... where the heck is the circus ? Lots of monkeys but I don't see no dang circus - there ought to be clowns.

Oh Ho Ho so now you want clowns?

I can tell you, I got clowns too.

No elephants or trapeze artists though.

And a squirrel. Can't be a circus--because circuses don't have squirrels.

Well whatever it is, like the circus--it's not mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's just say--if it were my circus and my monkeys... I would stuff the monkeys into the cannon and use double the powder!!!

Buh-bye monkeys!!

Mwahahahahaha

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Happy Friday. You totally just turned my day around. Not that I was worried about the monkeys.... more about the poo they were flinging!

See, my solution eliminates monkeys AND the poo!

And at least I can smile as I picture them flying through the air!

I'm Polish and never heard my family say that. But then, they don't usually use proverbs, they just say it straight and blunt. :/

Latest posts

Back