Plumbar bloodlines

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longhorngal

Reaction score
Hi all,

I got a sweet older mare a couple of weeks ago...her name is Plumbar Sarah.

I don't know too much on her history so I would love it if anyone here might have known her or can tell me about the Plumbar lines or direct me to a website.

Thanks!

Cara

Bob Plummer was in Oklahoma and has been out of miniature business for many years. I am not sure that he is still alive, but I am sure that there is no website.

And I might add that you will find the Plumbar name in the pedigrees of many quality miniature horses!
smile.gif

I have a daughter of Plumbar Cashew. I don't know alot about him or about the Plumbar lines. All I know is that he is suppose to be an overo and is 32" tall. I really do love his daughter. I bought her from Jane Bonner at Bear Branch Ranch and she produced me a beautiful small pinto daughter of Stonehenge Painted Feather. I have saw a few horses from the Plumbar lines and have liked everyone of them I have seen.

Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a daughter of Plumbar Cashew, she is a beautiful, stock type red-roan, with a apron face, and stands 32". I know the Plumbar line has been around for a long time, and of all the horses I have seen from this linage they all are very nice. Corinne

Thanks for the replies. I was hoping he was still an active breeder. Sarah is a stock type also with a very cute head, lovely eyes and expression. Pretty darn smart too! She was supposed to be bred this last year but never showed up in foal I guess. May be a problem there as she is 18 and has no foals. That's ok. I didn't want her as a broodmare. I think she will make a nice little nursing home therapy horse.

Cara

Back