pleased to share our first four foals of 2010

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fancyappy

Reaction score
Her are our four 2010 foals so far.3 were born this week!! And we are expecting another foal any day and another in August for a total of 6 expected this year.

We are so happy to share our foals with the LB forum members. Color guesses welcome , especially for the silver foal. Thanks for sharing our happy news!

Garnet-filly

4630720084_96e11bb8b6.jpg

Pistol Pete-colt

4630730468_a08d5b41b8.jpg

Topaz-filly [snowflake Appy mom and leopard Appy dad]

4630720104_6a17e425c7.jpg

Pearl-filly [snowflake Appy mom, Grullo dad]

4630720092_e036bc5ab3.jpg

Wow! They are all lookers. I am terrible with color. The silver one looks like a buckskin but I have given up guessing mini's colors. They are like kids, they always make a liar out of me. Congradulations and 3 fillies to boot. You are blessed!

That black and white filly is so pretty! They are cute. Congratulations!

Wow! They are all lookers. I am terrible with color. The silver one looks like a buckskin but I have given up guessing mini's colors. They are like kids, they always make a liar out of me. Congradulations and 3 fillies to boot. You are blessed!
Thank you so much for the congrats..think you may be right about the buckskin..it is perplexing as both mom and dad are loaded with Appy genes with no dun at all anywhere . There are many dark round spots , very faint [but noticeable ]on his butt..maybe soe Appy will peek thru afterall.lol

Gorgeous babies congrats
default_aktion033.gif
Thank you! We are thrilled..three are tiny , healthy fillies..wow what a blessing all the way around...now Pistol Pete is a giant..must be some draft blood way back in this boys line..lol..he is big all over, a big tubby boy but wonderful disposition. What a little lover he is.

Congratulations on your pretty babies.....that little black pinto filly is too cute....not sure of the color of the second one (maybe dun), but the last two will be black.......even though the one looks like a sutty buckskin color.....he will shed off to black once the foal hair is gone.

No good with colours I'm afraid, but just wanted to say congratulations on your beautiful babies
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Congratulations on your pretty babies.....that little black pinto filly is too cute....not sure of the color of the second one (maybe dun), but the last two will be black.......even though the one looks like a sutty buckskin color.....he will shed off to black once the foal hair is gone.

Hubby agrees with you about the black foals..this will be fun to look at again in a month and see what color these two sweetie are under that fuzz.

The pinto is a riot..she is so full of herself! A regular wild child.

Thanks so much for your comments

Fancyappy, where are you in PA? Im also near pittsburgh, well, about 45 minutes south of Pittsburgh, in fayette county, right on the border of Fayette, Washington, and Westmoreland.

Fancyappy, where are you in PA? Im also near pittsburgh, well, about 45 minutes south of Pittsburgh, in fayette county, right on the border of Fayette, Washington, and Westmoreland.
We are neighbors! I am in Greene county, 20 min from Uniontown, 30 min from Wasington..so nice to meet you!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back