Pleased to finally introduce our newest family member

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valerie

Reaction score
Sorry, picture heavy........we got Izzy early June but we have been fighting a eye virus for a couple months now, .....not to worry our vet is diligently working on figuring out exactly what is going on, it's just been a long road so far & it's contagious, so Saidi and Izzy have been passing it back & forth.....needless to say, it's hit or miss with the photo ops...but here are a few I thought you guys might enjoy. First picture she was playing with my flip-flops & then fell asleep in one..haha. She loves to try to wear them....she will try to wear one shoe just like me......except she puts one foot on either side of the toe seperator thing.

DSCN0667.jpg

DSCN0677.jpg

Izzy & Saidi about a month ago:

DSCN0673.jpg

These are a couple of the girls from today:

026.jpg

027.jpg

They are both Blue Ragdolls....Saidi is a Blue Lynx Point and Izzy (Dizzy Izzy) is a Blue Point Mitted Ragdoll....with a little blaze...haha......

The girls took about 3 days to decide they liked each other, now they are inseperable, and they are having a hoot getting into things, not to mention trouble!

Thanks for letting me share!
default_smile.png

Valerie

Awww what beautiful girls!!!!!!!!!

They are so much fun to watch. After years of not seeing kittens they really are hilarious! Troublemakers! Congrats on two new baby girls.

Thanks for the compliments, we think they are pretty special too!

I just found out today that the breeder we got Izzy from, two of her other kittens have been fighting a virus.....well, after testing, one was fighting 2 viruses and the other kitten was fighting 4 viruses. This is a very reputable breeder, but it just goes to show how fast things can spread when a person brings in an animal from the outside.....she bought a cat down in another state & relocated the cat and boom, then all of this started happening....scary.

Anyway, talked to my vet today and we are going to try the new antibiotics that her two kittens are on........so we hope we can nip this in the bud and mine won't have to go through the trauma or pain of the deep throat/chest culture that her two did......poor little babies.

Let's keep our fingers crossed this is what will get rid of the girls sneezing & goopy eyes.....goodness.

GORGEOUS!!!
default_wub.png
I'm in love with both of them!!!

I'm a kitty person!
default_smile.png

Valerie, your Ragdolls are beautiful!!! Look at their eyes...they are so.....BLUE!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back