Please wish me luck..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniforFaith

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted some extra luck for in the morning.. Hubby is still laid off and it doesn't look good. I think I am getting over the hump with this pnemonia, and I am so glad i didn't spend the week end in the Hosp.. I just pray that things start to turn around, and I hope i know something in the morning.. I am nervous as all get out.. So wish me luck, Please
default_wub.png

Hey Jodie,

Good luck today with your interview , baby is doing good except for having thrush right now, i will pm u when i get a couple spare minutes ...we had a foal on the 23rd a sorrel filly big spot on her forehead and 1 brown eye 1 blue eye I will send pics when i get a chance...

Good luck!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Here's hoping you have a great interview and get the job!!

Good luck!

As much as I can hate working some days, I think it really helps a person to feel productive, and keep a positive mindset!

Sorry it took me a little to get back to everyone. I started babysitting,too, so the kids where here till after 5:00.. Well, had the interview, took a test and now have to wait.. They said I should know by Thrusday..

No word on hubby, and it does not look good.
default_no.gif
They laid 3 more off and are only running on the bare min. of 9 guys..(Normally 56 guys..) I am just still so scared. I know what he will be getting for unemployment is a joke and we will not make it..We just can't loose everything again, I know this time, for sure I will loose it..Sorry, just very upset and crying, again.. I wished I would have known something today. And I hope works, it is a night time postition, can still babysit and have the evening with my kids and horses. Just won't sleep much, but I already don't do that..

As soon as i hear something, I let you know..

default_ohnoes.jpg

Jodie

Keeping my fingers crossed....I do hope you get the job.

Crossing my fingers and toes for you. I also hope you get the job.

Best wishes and good luck. I hope all goes well for you and the job is yours. It's really mind boggling that in such a rich country everyone is having such a hard time just making ends look at each other. God knows they aren't going to meet for some time to come.

Latest posts

Back