Please Welcome Our New Addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StarRidgeAcres

We totally DO NOT need another horse! Especially a boy! :DOH! But I knew the second I laid eyes on him that I was totally in love!
default_wub.png
I scooped him up and held him and he nibbled on my shirt!! His head is so pretty and his legs are very refined and so straight. Plus I've always loved his sire. I've never seen a picture of his sire that even came close to doing him justice - he's just got so much presence and attitude!
default_yes.gif

So, without further delay, here is Star Ridge Acres Bout Buck N Time (pending - pictured at 7 days I think):

juniorfront2.jpg

Dixi was kind enough to let us put our farm name on him, but the "Bout Buck N Time" came from her. That's what she said when his dam foaled him out. See, she's had this mare for many years and finally got a foal out of her. I told Dixi, if Dancer is going to produce babies like this, she can take as many years off as she wants to!

His sire is KHA Heritage Buckeroo Time Two (BTU grandson, blue-eyed golden buckskin) and his dam is Sundance Majic Dancer (23 yr old black granddaughter of FWF Legionaire). His barn name will be Junior. Both he and his dam are coming to live with us very shortly so we can play with him daily while he's still a baby!!

Thanks for letting me share and thanks again to Dixi!
default_aktion033.gif

ETA: We didn't buy his dam, Dixi's just letting them come live here so we can love on him even before he's weaned. Dancer will go back to Dixi once Junior is weaned.

Last edited:
Mares are awesome.... BUT the colts are fun!!!!I did the same thing as you around Christmas... Didn't need a colt. BUT there he was.... have fun with your new little buddy!!!

Congrats on your new addition.......He is beautiful and one of my favorite colors...
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

OH MY What a PRETTY baby!!
default_wub.png

No wonder you were bitten by the LOVE bug!!
default_yes.gif

He's an absolute doll!
default_wub.png
I can see why you couldn't resist, I wouldn't have been able to either!
default_biggrin.png
Congratulations!!!

What a little smasher - I wouldnt blame you for having him. Pity you are too far away for a spot of mininapping
default_new_shocked.gif
default_biggrin.png

Congrats Parmela he is way to cute, no wonder you fell in love
default_wub.png

I love the name too and Oh did you say BTU
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congrats Parmela. I hope he brings you much success in the showring and later in the breeding barn. He definitely has his daddy's attitude!
default_smile.png

Oh my gosh, he is just awesome. You are sooo lucky. I just love buckskins and you have a beauty. Congratulations on your very special boy!!

Latest posts

Back