Please stop ! !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainMeadows

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thank you for all your kind words of support for Prince & myself -- but, please, it is hardly fair to the beautiful and talented horses and their trainers & owners to steal the limelight from them:

Let's talk about:

Rio Reds Chips Ahoy -- World Grand Champion Jr Stallion (only a weanling!)

Arions Boomerang -- World Grand Champion Jr Gelding

Squaw Creeks Midnite Attitude -- World Grand Champion Sr Gelding

Los Arboles Holly Hawk -- World Grand Champion Sr Mare

Rocking M Blazin Dakota -- World Grand Champion Sr Stallion

WF Steel My Heart -- World Grand Champion Roadster Horse

Aloha Acres it must be Magic -- World Grand Champion Country Pleasure Driving Horse

Silver Meadows Phantom Storm -- World Grand Champion Open Pleasure Driving Horse

and . . .

The stunning little Avantes Celtic Melody -- World Grand Champion Jr Mare & CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS!

These horses, their hardworking trainers & owners are the ones that we should be honoring at this time.

Thanks again, but enough about Prince!
default_yes.gif
:

Stacy

THANKS STACY FOR THE COMPLIMENTS ON THE WINNERS, I KNOW WE ARE SURE PROUB TO BE THE BREEDERS OF THE WORLD GRAND CHAMPION SR. STALLION. A BIG AWARD FOR US!!

Holly Hawk is amazing and lets not forget Billy Idol.. did very well for himself not often a cremello can get those results not to mention he has some AMAZING foals on the ground..

(dont worry Janet while I love Idol.... you know Nighthawk will always be my number one!) :aktion033:

That little Jr Mare caught my eye the first time she went into the ring! The breeders/owners/handlers should be VERY proud of that little one! She's a STAR!!! :aktion033:

And Squaw Creek Midnight Attitude is to die for!!! OMGosh he's beautiful!!! I had Champ of Champ picked between he and Melody.

WF Steal My Heart- one of my all time favourites and great to see such a talented GELDING come up from Halter into Performance!!!!

I took several pictures at Worlds, mostly ring shots, which may not be the best, but I will upload them soon.

Blaz N Dakota is so refined, wow. He just kept catching my eye, but Holly Hawk, also, what an AMAZING mare and Billy Idol is probably one of the nicest horses under 30" that I've ever seen.

Of course I have seen Celtic Melody's full brother, Chasing the Ace, in person, and he is amazing himself. He did quite well, also. I would love to have a foal of any of those stallions, even the shorties, which I am not necessarily a fan of for proportion reasons.

Liz

Thanks Stacey... :aktion033: I must say... if you love drama, the World was the place to be!!!!

Win.. Loose.. or Draw its now History!!! I know everyone comes to the World with a HUGE dream, that means as much to them, as Staceys did to her..

To all those whose dreams came true.. My deepest Congrads!!!!!! I will never forget the expression on Tiffany Porters face... I wish my pictures of her jumping and howling would have turned out.. I dont know her, but I could feel her lifetime achievement all the way to my toes...what a achievement it was..!!!!

To all those whose dreams were not accomplished and have worked so very hard.. to you , I give my biggest praise.. just remember the look on Tiffanys face.. maybe next year it will be you...

Angie/buckonranch

th_worldshowtiffany.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes - I agree - here is a huge congratulations to all of the World Champions - you all deserve it!!!!!!

Hopefully someone will post some photos of all of the winners - it would be great to have them posted on the forum.

That gleding .. The Senior World Champion was amazing in champion of champions I thought he had a good chance at it wow... For a gelding he was spectacular whoever gelded him I commend you so many would've kept him a stallion
default_wub.png
: He is outstanding!

Any pictures yet of the filly that won Champion of Champions? What is the photographers website? I know washburn wasnt there throughout the whole week. Im sure the photographer would have pics on their website.

Congrats champions :aktion033: :aktion033:

Here is Bethany with "Isaac" aka Squaw Creek Midnight Attitude at the June Show in Glen Rose last year. He was at my ranch for several months last year and I bred 2 of my mares to him. I lost one mare and foal at birth due to complications, sold the other mare and she had a gorgeous filly for the new owners. Isaac is a real character and is turning into quite the driving horse. I am SOOO proud to say "I knew him when!!"

2006JuneJubille008.jpg

wow I was in love with the driving horse of Don & Mary Lou Knapp the horse is Silver Meadows Phantom Storm he was a joy to see drive.

Latest posts

Back