Please show your yearling fillies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
Please show your yearling fillies. If any one has pictures of when they were yearlings and then of them when they are 2 or 3 year olds, I would enjoy seeing them also. I find it interesting to see the changes in them at that age. Thanks, Mary

Here a 2 of my yearling fillies that I just took pictures of today. They are paternal sisters...both out of my Iowas Little Kernel son. The buckskin filly is 29.5" and out of a 35" mare and the chestnut is 31.5" and out of a 30" mare. Funny, huh???
no.gif
I thought the chestnut was going to be about 28" because she was born so TINY! Huh! She's ALL legs! Here she is...O Henrys Vanity Fair

Vanity-head.jpg

And here's the buckskin...C Mars Ahmen

Ahmen-head2.jpg

I only have yearling pictures of "Erica's Oh Bay-B Bay-B", because she is still a yearling!

f3a0bed2.jpg

Thanks for the pictures of the girls...there has to be a lot more out there...Please etus see them!

Here are a few.........

*Erica's Knock Your Socks Off as a yearling (2002 model)

fadcbad8.jpg

Knocker as a two yr old

f6aa9c47.jpg

*Erica's I've Got Angel Eyes as a yearling (2003 model)

f6a1df1a.jpg

Angel as a two year old

f2fedca2.jpg

*Erica's Cloverbud this year as a yealring (2004 model)

f39ee711.jpg

f2fedc9f.jpg

*Erica's RFM Spring Thunder this year as a yearling (2004 model)

f3eb2da3.jpg

f34db5ae.jpg

This is Little John as a yearling and then the last pix as a two year old.

LittleJohn3.jpg

file000.jpg

SEMI1.jpg

This is my girl Moose as a yearling then a two year old (she's 3 now):

MOOSE-BATH.jpg

MOOSECROP1.jpg

Moose.jpg

This is Little Americas Struttin Claudette as a baby and as a yearling
smile.gif
)

claudette_l_7_29_3.jpg

CLAUDETTE.jpg

This is my newest girl. Semi. She will be one next week.
smile.gif
)

SEMI2.jpg

This is Ballerina - Bill & Wanalynn are now her parents
smile.gif
)

bellfilly1.jpg
BALLERINACROP1.jpg

f345cccc.jpg

f41926d8.jpg

Michigans Shirley T

f3fb003d.jpg

f369aa0d.jpg

New Hopes Independance Day.

These are the only yearling fillies I have.

Lyn

Here is my yearling filly. Pictures just taken a month ago. She is 32.25" as of right now.........according to her cannon bone and height at birth she was supposed to mature at 31.5"
wacko.gif

This is MF Charmed C Me Shimmer

29150J17rightshim.JPG

29150J17leftshimbest.JPG

Well her pic's were taken as a yearling, and I haven't taken any yet of her as a two year old, (I know I know, I am a bad mommy) But here's my girl Winning Streaks Star Attraction, aka Atty.
start20attraction20cp20head201.jpg

Here's a pasture pic of Redrock Sasakwa. She just went to her first show (AMHA CentraL Championship Show) last weekend and won Champion Adult Special Needs Showing a Mare or Gelding and Reserve Champion Amateur Jr Mare Level 1. Both wins with my daughter Cammie.

6-05Sasakwa4.JPG

SR Sheza April Dancer as a long weanling:

Im001163.jpg

as a yearling:

APRILTHEMINITURE2.jpg

as a 2 year old at this year's Colfax show, where she went Jr. Champion Mare under 3 judges and Res Champion Jr under the fourth, then Grand Champion Mare under 2 judges and Reserve Grand under another:

allaroundpics014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my filly, Flirt, just taken this morning. One of the shots, I am going to post a couple more on another thread. This was the worst of the photos, taken from too high an angle and deep grass, making her look kind of short! She is 32.5" tall. Her foal photos are on this page: http://www.amylacy.com/filly.htm

flirt3.jpg

Here is my yearling filly "MayZ"

f2b9e5e7.jpg

And here is her sister "Lacy" as a yearling

f62e5232.jpg

....and as a two-year old.

f4901f17.jpg

Latest posts

Back