please share pics of your

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
I am trying to get a better idea of what a leopard app looks like when they are a foal and when thier spots started to show. Thanks so much.

Here's our main guy as a foal:

Baby Sky

And this is him now as a 7 year old (he's a near leopard) and he gets more spots every year
default_yes.gif

102_3567.jpg

Here is a picture of a mare I previously owned and I am permitted to share her pictures. "Klassy" is a bay near leopard mare who didn't have what I need in a breeding horse (though she is beautifully colored and easy on the eyes), but now she does pony rides and loves her new home
default_wub.png
She is a favorite there and it worked out perfectly for everyone
default_yes.gif

Foal:

Klassy-foal.jpg

Adult:

Ball%20--%20071107%20--%20027.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My herd sire (now gelding) Chips as a foal & an adult:

birthcolorchips.jpg

Chips.rt.7-8-06.jpg

His son Crayonbox Cash In Your Chips aka Cash, I don't have a photo of him on my website now, but his color is mostly the same, legs are lighter.

Cash.2.5-24-06.jpg

My Junior herdsire CCMF Carousel Carnival

He is from a fewspot & leopard, but was fairly dark when he was a weanling.

carnival.may.07.jpg

Hi, Most leopards are born very loud not solid., at least in my experience. Here are some pictures of new borns, then after they have matured some. Theses are not all leopards but near leopards. Joyce

First is Pleasant Views I'm Spot tacular an 08 black near leopard filly sired by JNR's Medicine Man

kittybest.jpg

Kitty22.jpg

This is Pleasant Views Silver Sensation an 08 silver dapple leopard colt sired by JNR's Medicine Man His spots are hard to see on camera but he does have them down his legs and all over his whole body

SilversColtleft.JPG

dessi2.jpg

Pleasant Views Who Spotted Me a chestnut leopard 08 colt sired by Flying A's Chiantis Celebration

08clotbackside.jpg

sawyer2.jpg

Pleasant Views Simply Irresisable a black near leopard 2 year old colt.Sired by JNR's Medicine Man. This colt has been a super show colt this year.

MVC-046S.JPG

feather3.jpg

Latest posts

Back