Please say prayers!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
Just heard on the Arenosa Yahoo chat that Mel Broadhead has had a massive heart attack and is in the hospital. Dorothy, who as many of you know isn't 100 percent healthy herself is trying to deal with this all herself.

Please keep Mel and Dorothy in your prayers. They are such good, giving, kind people. And they've already had it rough......They don't need this!

Maryann

On No! I am so sorry to hear this. I am sending a prayer and LOTS of hugs....

Beth

Oh! NO!!!!! Our prayers are with Mel that he have a swift recovery and with Dorothy as she goes through such a very scary time.....they will both be in our prayers constantly!!!

MA - please keep us updated on Mel....thanks, Mary Breckling

[SIZE=14pt]Praying here too.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Mel is being transfered from the hospital in Afton, Wyoming to one in Salt Lake City today. Infact, he may be already there. His condition is stable, but it was felt that the larger hospital could provide more high tech treatment, according to Larry Nieves.

As some of you know, Mel had a 6-way Bypass about a year ago, which makes this heart attack a serious situation.

Larry and I are waiting to hear which hospital in Salt Lake City he's in as I would like to send both he and Dorothy a card and/or flowers.

MA

Latest posts

Back