PLEASE? Pretty please????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
I beg this every year! I ADORE Christmas trees!!! I love plain ones, fancy ones, real ones, fake ones, big & small, I love ALL of them!

So please give me my annual Christmas tree fix and post yours! It means a Lot to me!!!

I'm working on photos of mine to post for you
default_smile.png

Kind of like the cobbler's kids, just picture a small live tree in a stand, nothing else and that it our tree. Beats last year, the tree got no further than the front porch.

Yes, we have a Christmas tree farm!

I bet it smells wonderful Jody!

Love your posted trees!!!!

MORE PLEASE!
default_smile.png

Here are our trees! (OH HOW I MISS REAL ONES!)

I always (it's the LAW!) put silver tinsel all over my trees! But this year we have young kittehs! I don't want them to eat it and be hurt. I also wasn't able to put my expensive ornament collection on either. (young kittehs!)

We have not put up the big tree in 2 years so here it is. Looks so plain this year LOL.

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

Here is the smaller one. It has tinsel. It also has the gifts from my secret Santas! And a few from friends!

IMG_0311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it does smell good, Marty can attest to that, it is the same species as Michael's tree, a Canaan Fir which is a hybrid of Balsam and Frasier fir. It'll get decorated, maybe Christmas Eve.

I have not smelled a real tree in years! I'd love to see it decorated if you get a chance to share Jody
default_yes.gif

oooh they are all sooo beautiful!!! I'll try to get one of mine and post it. I love looking at Christmas trees and decorations!!!

IMG_7763_Christmas2012.jpg

Here is our tree! I love to light it up first thing every morning. Except for 4 items everything on it is hand made..

Hi Tanya!! It is so good to see you!!! I hope you and your family are doing well.
default_saludando.gif

Thank you everyone! I SO love looking at them! I don't go shopping or see stores or other places so your posting yours is my only chance to see more pretties!
default_yes.gif

I love to see what Christmas looks like for my forum family!
default_yes.gif

This is my boyfriend and I's second Christmas tree. I love it, even though it's little. It's a Frasier fir and very fragrant
default_smile.png

IMAG4358_zpse7ce2aa3.jpg

IMAG4357_zps1bccb38b.jpg

Here is our tree...its a fake white tree (new this year) and is decorated with gold and purple ornaments, purple ribbons and a purple tree skirt (which we had to take away after the pic was taken because my old MinPin wants to burrow under it...lol...and our Mini Aussie puppy wants to grab it and run!!
default_unsure.png
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png
)

xmastree2012.JPG

There once was a box.....came all the way from a Santa in Japan! I let hubby open it! Out came gift after gift after gift! It was like a clown car! They just kept-a-coming! Hubby was like, what?? For ME??? Are they all for me? I laughed and laughed! He was delighted!

Beautiful trees!!

This is our fourth year to use only real bird nests and pretty ornamental birds. Plus some handmade ornaments and the two bells that my husband took to kindergarten. The star is from our first Christmas 41 years ago. We've always had a real tree, but someday I'd like to have an 8 foot feather tree. It's fun for neighbors and friends to bring us interesting nests. I especially like the ones that have my horses' hair woven in.

www.cassphoto.com/tree.jpg

Marsha, what a different idea! Now I wish I had saved the 2 robins nests that were in my shed. I put them outside after the babies left and the weather and wind ruined them. This year I'm going to look for and save every nest I can find.

You guys aren't afraid of bird mites from those nests? Eek! Other then that, I think that's a great idea.

Latest posts

Back