PLEASE? Pretty please????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys aren't afraid of bird mites from those nests? Eek! Other then that, I think that's a great idea.
You can put the nest in the freezer for 24 hours if you aren't comfortable with possible critters. Some of the nests we use are 4 years old; I just wrap them up and save them. Some have eggs, as the nests were abandoned. I put handmade mice in some of the nests. We put the best, most interesting nests down low for little people to look at. It is facinating to see some of the nesting material. Some look so cosy for a baby bird, and some look downright twiggy and uncomfortable!

Can you imagine if we had a housecat???

I love other people's colorful trees! It's nice to see all different kinds.

Here is mine! This is the first year we have had a fake tree and I LOVE it!! Two years I had the tree die in the middle of the season, or fall over. SO this was perfect. And little fuzzy Santa Mr makes it even better!!!!SantaMr!.JPG

Love that Mr!!! He's so cute in his hat!!

I love eveyones trees! Thank you for posting them!

I can't post a pic right now, but mine has tons of picture ornaments of each of our family members--including the pets ;)

Here's mine.....

235_zps002213f4.jpg
a little closer look -->
228_zpsf64ef4f5.jpg

and my topper-->
231_zps90f590ab.jpg

Very pretty Jody!

Something about your little tree....I'm just in love with it!
default_wub.png

bth_Christmastree093.jpg
Our tree.

bth_katiesxmastree2010.jpg
And my daughter's apartment tree last year LOL.

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a little late playing, but here is our tree and our table set for Christmas dinner.
268112_10200416157709948_1655133597_n.jpg
312564_10200391067122699_1362959385_n.jpg

And one a little closer up - our two daughters and our fur kids. Bella is a schnauzer mix. Copper is the Boston Terrier. He's not really ours, we're just "fostering" him while his family is living in Taiwan as missionaries. But he will be with us indefinitely and we love him!

Barbara

I am a little late posting but here is our tree! This is after Santa visited Nina and J-Pop's house for our granddaughter Beatrice!

And that is Bea excited to see she got a little barn with horses just like the one we built for Misty and Josie this past summer!!!
default_smile.png

The only sad part was my other daughter, her husband and my 6 month old granddaughter Aubree could not be with us this year they are in Berlin on assignment at our Embassy there.
default_sad.png

IMG_3499.jpgIMG_3501.jpgIMG_3536.jpg

IMG_3537.jpgIMG_3735.JPG

Latest posts

Back