Please Pray for Mark Bullington

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will certainly keep Mark, Sharon and family in our prayers. I agree that Nationals will NOT be the same without Mark in center ring. He has a great sense of humor and of course he is the best announcer ever. I asked him one year long ago what keeps his enthusiam just as good at 2am as it was at 8am. He told me that the person showing at 2am was just as proud of their win as the folks during the day and he said they deserve the respect of their wins. I thought that was awesome and I never heard him be more enthusiastic during the day than early, early in the morning!!!!!

Hang in there, maybe God isn't quite ready for you yet Mark!!

Pam and Curt

Thoughts and prayers with Mark and his family. I do not know him personally, but I have seen his posts on fb and have heard stories from others and I know he is a very kind hearted, wonderful person.

Sharon and I want to thank everyone for their prayers and good wishes. I am NOT giving up and will be on this earth as long as the good Lord allows it. We are having a Retirement Party/Roast for Mark at the Convention Center in Salem, Oregon on June 2. This will be your chance, if Mark has ever had a little fun with you in the show ring, to "get him back" so to speak. Come one, come all - all we ask is that you RSVP to either Sharon (503) 580-9450 or Mark (503) 510-0990 so we have an accurate headcount.

Again I thank you for your prayers and I will continue to fight this as long as I can. I have too much to live for.

Mark Bullington

Sending my Prayers and Good Thoughts to You Mark, Your Voice is what I most looked forward to when watching the show, I have never had a chance to meet you in person, but looked forward to hearing you every year.

God Will take care of you no matter what path you are led to.

You and your Family will be in my Prayers daily.

Jan

I've been following him on facebook and praying and thinking of him and his family every day, for him to be strong.

It will forever be Mark's voice I hear when I am naming our foals, I will always imagine his voice announcing the pony at Congress or National.

What a great man he is, sweet and great sense of humor.

Back