Please pray for KayKay's niece

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
Please pray for Kay's niece who is in the hospital. Kay left early yesterday for Illinois to be with her. She is in bad shape and poor Kay is worried sick. Her eldest boy, Kenny, went with her. I just heard from her a few hours ago. It is unclear how long she will be gone. But please do pray for her niece's health and for Kay to have the strength to see this through. She is such an awesome person and friend. I just wish I could ease the load for her.

Thank you

Fran

Oh no!

I was wondering where she was at all day, normally she is one of the most active posters here. Now i'm worried, with everything thats been going on around here ...now this!

I hope everything is Okay, Kay is one of the greatest people i've ever gotten to spend time with. Kay, im prayings for her untill things look up!

Thank you fran,

Leeana H.

Just wanted to add ...

Fran, what would we do w/out you?

default_smile.png

Sending prayers for KayKay's niece and for KayKay too!

Tammie~

Oh no KayKay, don't know when you'll see this but sending prayers your way from northern Michigan.

Maxine

Sending prayers for Kay's niece and strength for KayKay and her family. Wishing them all good health.

I am hoping for the best for Kay and her family, I will keep them in my prayers.

[SIZE=14pt]Sending prayers from Richmond too.[/SIZE]

Lyn

PRAYERS BEING SAID..............I HOPE EVERYTHING IS OKAY KAY
default_unsure.png
:

thinking of them in a time of need. :538:

hope all goes well
default_pray.gif
:

Prayers lifted up. Kay we love you, and pray your niece will be ok.

Prayers being sent for both KayKay and her niece!

(((HUGS)))

Jodi

Oh no. Thank you for posting, Fran. You're a wonderful friend, and we will keep Kaykay and her neice in our prayers here as well.

Thank you all very much. Kay has raised her niece since she was 10 after the death of Kay's sister.

Thank you again

Fran

Latest posts

Back