please pray for butter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Parmela
depresse.gif
I'm so sorry for what you and Butter have gone through today and you are both in my thoughts and prayers!!!

I'm so sorry. That must have been horrific, hearing your mare's pain. I hope she forgets and she heals without a problem.

Praying for full healing for Butter and comfort for you and her. You've both been through a lot today. {{{Prayers and hugs}}}

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so very sorry for your loss, and what poor Butter is going through. Prayers flying your way.

I am so very sorry Parmela. You have done all you can and I hope Butter is better soon. I feel sick at you what you both have been through.

Unfortunately I too have had the horrible experience of a mare screaming during a bad delivery. It was several years ago. It surely is something you never ever forget. BIG HUGS to you Parm! (((( )))) I will continue to pray for little Butter. I hope she recovers quickly for you - poor sweet girl. RIP little one.
default_sad.png

Oh no, this is not what I expected to read.... I am so sorry. Praying that she will recover and be ok...

I'm crying as I read your post. Prayers for Butter and for you.......

So very sorry to read your post. We are sending prayers for Butter and with the strength of the "Forum Voices" surely they will be heard.

Very tragic. So many of us have had some very bad experiences but I hope I never have to hear that "scream" that many have described.

In this business and with the sheer numbers some of us have nestled in our barns, I am sure we will all get "our turn".

So, so sorry for this sad event and the suffering for poor Butter

I am so sorry that you lost a foal.
default_no.gif
But hoping and praying that Butter will recover quick!

Big ((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))) for you and your little mare!

Oh, Parmela- I am SO sorry to hear about Butter and her foal. I just don't know what to say. Hugs to you, dear friend.

So, so, very sorry. Praying for your mare to recover physically and mentally. I know firsthand how it hurts to see them suffer and lose a baby. Hugs to you.

Back