please pray for butter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry! Prayers and thoughts headed to you and Butter
default_pray.gif

Sorry Butter lost her foal. Lots of prayers for Butter's recovery and for you.

I am so so sorry for you and Butter. I pray that she heals fast and doesn't suffer any more. She was lucky that you were watching her closely or it could have been worse.

God bless you and Butter.
pray.gif

hypocrite.gif
RIP little one.

Oh, Parmela - I am SO sorry to hear this. Among our horrible experiences was a dystocia like this (had to cut the foal's head off to get him out), and the mare recovered just fine and even had a foal the next year. So praying that Butter has a similar recovery and that your luck improves.

So sorry for your loss, hope Butter has a will to live.

More prayers for her and thinking of you in your time of need.
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

I'm sending you and Butter two VERY big hugs right now as well as prayers. God speed to the little one lost and a quick recovery for Butter.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a nightmare. I'm so sorry you lost the foal and in such a horrible way.
default_no.gif
Praying that Butter makes a full recovery.
default_pray.gif
:pray

Oh Parmela! I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Butter's foal! How heart-breaking! I pray that Butter will make a full recovery! I know what you are talking about hearing a mare 'scream.' One of our mares last year had to have a fetonomy, and I had never experienced a mare in that kind of pain. I hope never to hear it again! Our mare survived.

HUGS!

Pam

((((Hugs)))) I know just what you are going through since I had a similar experience a week ago.

I will be praying for Butter and hope that she recovers quickly!

Oh God, Parmela...I'm in tears over here. I've heard that scream just once in my life and it's a horrible, horrible sound like a giant rabbit. I've tried to block it from my mind because it's just too painful to remember that sort of agony in one we love. Especially when we can't help them!

I'm so, so sorry you lost the foal and pray that Butter heals.

Leia

Bless you for doing everything you could for Butter, even though I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for both of you. She is in my heart and prayers - I hope you'll have a positive update for us soon.
default_pray.gif

Back