Please Post How the Supply of Gas is,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Many will be traveling to Nationals.

We know the gas prices are high.

What we need to know is, is there gas in your state?

Are they telling you anything of the supply for the upcoming week?

Please let us know if there is a problem AND if the supply is fine in your state.

Depending on who is traveling from what state, if we pass through your state,,,,,,,,,,,will there be gas?????????

Besides state, please give location, as in North, South, Central, parts of the state.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Arizona is about 2.95 (if you are lucky) to 3.15 - subject to change at any MOMENT!

For Northwest folks who are cutting through the center of Oregon, supply in Central Oregon is fine. However, expect regular unleaded to run from $2.89 to $2.98. For diesel it's running about $3.15 to $3.19. (Don't be surprised if those prices go UP this weekend.)

MA

Seeing $3.06 to $3.19 this morning. And which do you think I stopped at?

Fran

I hope others will reply.

Don't want anyone to get out there and not be able to get home because they can't find gas!

thanks

I fueled up yesterday with diesel at 2.69. The gas stations around me here in Oklahoma City, have gas and not much in the way of lines.

I filled up at Sarcoxie and I believe it was $2.79 in the afternoon and last night they raised it to $2.89. Here's a tip. If you fill up at the Sarcoxie/La Russell exit don't get the gas at the gas station off I-44. It's alot cheaper if you go down onto Business I-44 for 1 mile to Casey's. I always feel like protesting across the street at that expensive gas station lol
rolleyes.gif
. I'm sure by this week it will be close to $4.00. This is SW Missouri. As far as I know the supply of gas is ok but there are talks about it.

Becky said:
I fueled up yesterday with diesel at 2.69.  The gas stations around me here in Oklahoma City, have gas and not much in the way of lines.
460377[/snapback]

Good to hear, Becky, thanks!

Here in Utah (Salt Lake City area) fuel is plentiful and available, I haven't checked prices today but they were ranging from $2.79 to $2.99

Albuquerque, New Mexico here.

Gas prices are $2.89 if you know where to look. But basically $2.99 to $3.29. I believe diesel is around $2.95.

No problems with supply, though the Circle K's are running out because they are keeping their prices on the lower end. But they are getting more supplied after they run out.

Central California, no talk of running out so far. Prices for regualr unleaded are about 3.06 Yesterday they were 2.93 and I filled up.

Courious as to how the supply is in VA, TN and AR. Thanks for OK update. We are leaving Wednesday. I don't think to many are going to be going through Central NC going toward Tulsa. But gas is fine here, no lines and the prices are going up every other hour. Right now regular is between 2.99 and 3.29.

New Hampshire here (Like anyone is going to travel THROUGH us
new_shocked.gif
)

We have gas, no lines, but yesterday we went in the morning and it was 2.75. After school? $3.09 It is around $2.80 here (prices vary at gas stations here. We have over 10 in our town)

I just heard that Fairfax County, VA has gone to over $5.00 a gallon and will be running out of gas soon.

Everywhere else in my area(northern VA) it's about $3.20-$3.50.

Like the post from NJ probably no one going thru CT but gas today is:

3.09 to 3.15.9

diesel is 3.12.9 to 3.19.9

Supply seems to be good.

When does it stop?

Texas, near Austin. No shortages that I have seen but prices like everywhere are climbing almost hourly it seems. Most right now in the $2.79 - 2.95 range for regular.

Jan

If you come through Colorado unleaded is 2.99 to 3.15 diesel is running about 2.75, no lines hopefully a good supply no talk of running out.

Here in eastern PA the station up the street is $3.05 and there is a line down the road, most stations in the area are between $3.29 to $3.49
no.gif
This is wrong, they have been going up twice a day, but haven't had a delivery in 2 days!

I'm in New York near the PA line and its $3.19 here for regular up to $3.39 for premium and that is at the cheapest gas station. I'm sure by tomorrow it will be more!!
no.gif

We're down in SE Texas... it's $2.99-3.15 here... Hubby just called (works in auto parts) said one of the gas station people here said it would hit $5.00 by the end of next week... Somethings gotta give...
no.gif

We are hoping to leave NE NC on Tuesday. Currently most stations around here are out of reg unleaded. Can still get Mid grade and Premium for 3.89 and 3.99.

The owner of the local station told us they usually get 30 tankers a week and have only gotten 5 this week
wacko.gif

Hopefully we can get enough to get to a station with plenty
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back