Please Post How the Supply of Gas is,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Luckymeacres, I am going to make a note of the places along my route and there looks to be several thank goodness. Hopefully by the time we leave things will have settled down some.

Your more than welcome, just wish we would have been able to come to Nationals this year but it just didn't work that way, have fun though.

saludando.gif

TULSA, OKLA AREA.....$3.19 gas to $2.69 Disel SEPT 4th Sunday a.m.

Local refinery(SMALL) asked for permission from EPA to add 2 million gallons to local supply & told NO, as there is no gas shortage in our area. The pipelines running through this area come from Texas & feed the North Central States is running at full capacity even though they normally run at 60% to 80%. AAA expects prices to start sliding down by the end of the week??? The greatest shortages are from the pipelines running through the New Orleans area to the EAST Coast!!!

Nationals WEATHER FORECAST Average High @ 92 degress & 70 at night through next weekend!!!(Subject to local weatherperson's dart board???)

Just south(2 blocks?) of OKC Turner Turnpike gate is a LOVE gas station(next to Cracker Barrel) on I-35 that is one of the cheapest in BOTH areas(Tulsa or OKC)

The OKLA Turnpikes NOW have very very Competitive gas rates on MOST of them!

The last vendor contracts fixed that.

Friday night (Sept 1st) coming on 412 from Arkansas gas was $2.95 at Phillips gas station(turnpike)

SEE Y'ALL Soon!!!! Have safe trips!

Lexington KY area

Gasoline today was in the 2.88 range for regular unleaded --- forgot to check diesel

Price on Thursday was 3.09 a gallon

Does not seem to be a problem with supply.

JJay

TULSA Gas UPDATE: Sept 6 late p.m.

Everyone refilled there tanks from the holidays and now the stations are going down. This afternoon to $2.99 a gallon & then $2.95 gas//$2.65 Disel.

All indications are for it to keep dropping here.

Weather average for ALL week: Highs 92 & Low 70

No showers in forecast for Tulsa next 7 days.

Everything is very green still.

Have a safe trip & enjoy the event.

The fairgrounds has multiple events that might interest you for breaks.

Gas here in Ontario where I live is $1.21/litre which equals about $5.49/gallon. We live in a "border town" area, so I do not gas up in Canada...I gas up in Baudette, Minnesota, which at this time is selling for $3.19/gallon.

I made a trip to southern Minnesota yesterday, and the lowest I saw it listed at was for $2.79/gallon. I never saw any for higher than the $3.19.

These prices are all for regular unleaded gasoline.

IT finally is down to a reasonable $2.79 last night after work. However you get to wait in lines as its all the Anderson Employees hitting it after work.

Back