Please meet my new stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
From Fanta C miniatures I would like to introduce

DARMOND GOLD LEGACY...blue eyed... ahma/amhr..coming 3 year old 29.25 inches bundle of love!

We went to pick him up yesterday.and stopped on the way home to retieive my G Daughter at her preschool, ended up unloading him and he made his first appearance...every kid petted and ooohh and aaahhhhed over the little guy and he did sooo good...made us proud. Here he is meeting the girls. He is in dire need of hoof care but that will happen on the 13th. We just love him already and have high hopes for his foals in the futere as his sire, JOHNSONS GOLD BOY, the last son of GOLD MELODY BOY unfortunelty passed away this April. I am glad he has come to live with us. Will try and get better pictures..we were tired!!!

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1333-1.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

thank you ALLISON!!!!!!

he has foals from 3 farms due to hit the ground in 2009....busy boy

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! I love his color!
default_wub.png

I'll be looking forward to seeing the babies he sires for you
default_smile.png

Congratulations on your new boy! Isn't it fun to get a new "present"? It's like Christmas in August!
default_smile.png

Congrats on your handsome new addition! Can't wait to see what he produces for you with your pretty girls
default_wub.png

Congratulations! Think you have a winner there, he's a handsome boy.
default_thumbup.gif

Jan

Congrats,

I had the opportunity of meeting this neat guy.

He is quite handsome and just a sweetie.

I know you are just going to love him.

Latest posts

Back