"Please Meet My First Two Donkeys"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
I'm selling some of my minis and want to invest in something because I'm not good at banking money and I don't want to buy cattle or anything that I know will get eaten. So being I have always loved donkeys, donkeys is what it'll be, so I'm on a little donkey search and it's been fun. Here's my first two donkeys. The spotted one is Knueppel's Isabella, she's a 32" two yr old and we just love her. The chocolate one is SRR Esmerelda but they called her Clementine. I'm really glad about that because I don't know if I could have an Isabella and a Esmerelda! Clementine is 2 yrs old too and is 31" tall. I just wanted to share my sweet little donkeys.

20048231336420983252847.jpg

20048235975613039989696.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Marnie, they are so cute!
yes.gif
I cant wait to bring my new ones home, both of them have pedigrees that go back to Danby Farms.
thumbup.gif
Give those new ones of yours a great big ((((huggg)))))))) from me. I'm with you....wont raise anything that gets eaten!
no.gif
Corinne

Boy that Clementine is a nice looking jenny. She would go well with my chocolate jack, Kilroy.

Congrats on the new kids.

Congratulations, Marnie!!!!

They are adorable!! Love those names: Isabella and Clementine!!!

Hmmmmm! Guess that means I get the minis!! HA!

Real nice how neat and congrates to you....

I really like my little donk...Just as I was about to leave for a week, he came over hang is head by my side and wanted to be cuddled~!!
ohmy.gif
He just KNEW something was up
sad.gif
....Wed...when I got back he gave me the longest and loudest welcome back
laugh.gif
....Charley was soooo glad to see me that was so neat
thumbup.gif

I just love my donkeys so far, I hate to admit this but I feed them last so I can hear them bray, am I bad or what! oh, but only for a little while, then they get fed.
whistling.gif

Actually, I've sold enough minis to buy two more sets of donkeys. They are Black Velvet and Kandy. I can't reserve Sunset Ridge, it's taken so I reserved Sunset Sky-hi. The babies are both jennies and I get to name them, I think I'll name the lighter one Sweet Pea. I'm really going to like these donkeys but Nate says I can't go overboard, but as you can see, he likes them too. I can spend hours and hours going through so many donkey websites now, it's alot of fun!

20048295326482263494680.jpg

20048293336530956814933.jpg

Latest posts

Back