please help...my mother died

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too am so sorry for the loss of your mom. Some members that have had this experience with suicides have given you some good advice. We are ALL here for you if you need us.

Oh my Kourtney.....I am just now reading this.......and it's breaking my heart.

I am so very sorry, and please read and re-read these posts, some of them have very good advice and day by day the shock will lessen and be replaced by something else, I know I lost my Mom suddenly and unexpectedly, and honestly whether a person takes their own life or if they leave us in another way, it all causes stress, anger, grief, so many emotions, and each person deals with them in a different manner and they may come to each person in a different order even. Grief counseling would be a very good thing to look into, or another support group, just remember you are not alone in all of this.

Please do not try to figure out "why", I know that question will be looming, but please remember you have your family and you all need to support each other, in whatever way that is. Again, each person needs different levels of comforting.......

Hugs sweetie, I sure wish I could take away the pain.

Valerie

I'm so sorry

Prayers for you and your family to have strength

and understanding to get through this.

I don't think that your Mom

realized the pain she would leave for you.

again so very sorry

Kourtney,

I am so very sorry to hear about this shocking news. I cannot imagine your pain. I just went through this with a really close friend of mine. Her son committed suicide on Sept 6th and he was only 21 years old. We will never understand why people make such choices, but there is obvious deep pain within them. Hugs to you. I wish there were majic words that I could say to make you feel better but there isn't. My sincerest condolences to you and your family and may your beautiful mother rest in peace. XXOO

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. Though it was my brother and not my mother, I can relate to the feelings of losing a much loved one to suicide. We, like you never saw it comeing. Alcohol was also involved in his death. There is so much pain, disbelief, and self blame to work through. You always ask yourself why you didn't see it coming. There are so many if onlys.... May God be with you and give you strength. [[[hugs]]]

I am so sorry.... I can't even think of anything else to say. I dont even think there are words to describe how sorry, but I agree in what someone else said about not wondering why, forever, that it happened. I guess it just can't be helped as to wonder though. I guess we think we know people, but maybe dont know the demons or issues they may deal with in their own life every day that they just might not talk about.

My heart breaks for you.... a million hugs. I just can't imagine..........

I just wanted to add my sincere condolences. I wish there were better, more meaningful words. You may feel lost right now, but you most certainly aren't alone. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.

Oh my Kourtney!

Im so sorry about the loss of your dear mom.

Good luck and be strong!

Hugs and lots of love and prayers are sent your way!

Love and best wishes

Kate

I've seen this thread here for days not knowing the right way to tell you what is in my heart but I'll try. What a tragic way to loose your precious mom; my heart is just aching for you. Moms mean everything to us all. Please don't let the way she left you haunt you as it will destroy you. Please don't dwell there no matter how much you want to dig and rack your brain to try to understand it. Sometimes mom's harbor deep secrets inside for years that they are never able to share with anyone and this may be what has happened here. I think you can get through this if you celebrate her life, the good things you remember and know about her and all she has done for and with you, and cherish the loving mom you knew she was. I am so sorry for you from the bottom of my heart.

How are you doing today? Wish we could send real hugs..............

default_no.gif
Kourtney,

I'm so sad about your loss. May God bring you comfort during this terrible time as He brings wonderful memories of your mom to mind. You have lots of wonderful people on this forum who genuinely care and are here for you. Lots of wonderful advice and words of wisdom offered. You are among friends.

God bless,

Joan

Kourtney, my heart breaks for you. I lost a son to a motorcycle accident so I know what it's like to loose someone you love. My mom I've always been able to call and talk to and she'd listen even though we've had our differences she's always loved my husband. A year ago she got cancer of the jaw and she started getting dementa and now she's in a nursing home. She's NOT the same mom anymore. I MISS the mom I had, she can't hear me cause of her hearing, she's not there sometimes mentally or she'll repeat the same stuff over and over again. So there's many way's to loose a mom, a loved one. Again great advice you've been given here and I wish you the best. Remember it's ok to cry. Hugs, TJ

I'm so sorry
default_no.gif
. I lost my aunt to suicide and we also didn't realize what she was going through.It is such a hard and painful thing and i'm so sorry. Just know you aren't alone and that we are here for you[ big hugs].

I am so sorry.. I had lost a friend and a uncle did the same. My paryers are going out to you and your family. I give you a ((Hug)) to you.

OMG..

*hugs* and lots of thoughts.. Please realize you're not alone.. We all love you and wish you the best..

Latest posts

Back