PLEASE HELP ME!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad she is in a good home now. You're an angel to take her in and try to give her a good life now.

I had a silver dapple mare here for a while that had vision problems. I don't believe she was totally blind but I know she couldn't see well. She had been kept in a big horse stall in a barn. When I went to see her she had paced a pit in the center of the stall. It was pretty dark in there too. We brought her home and she was inseperable from this other mare. They walked everywhere together, the sorrel always a little out front. TP, the silver dapple, had really buggy eyes. I think she had that eye thing silver dapples are prone too. Scarlet was her "seeing eye horse". We only had them for a few months. Things happened and the original owner wanted them all back (4 total). Scarlet ended up dying before they left (part of the reason he wanted them back). She had parasitic encypholitis and there was nothing anyone could have done for her. We put her down to stop her suffering. Needless to say, TP was devastated. One of the other 4 was her daughter and they kind of stuck together after that. Sure wish I could have kept them.
sad.gif

Here are the pictures of Bridgette that Jacks'thunder sent me to post for her (once again imagestation has taken it upon themselves to resize the pictures for us
wacko.gif
). She looks like she has a really sweet personality. I am betting she will come around to warming up to you all in no time!

f418fe4b.jpg

f418fe4e.jpg

Latest posts

Back