Please help CMHR help the mini's thru our auctions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
For more information about this beautiful plant click on this addy

http://www.lblastchanceauction.com/cgi-bin...&listingID=4752

Thank you Mary Krajewski for your wonderful donation to CMHR....

http://www.personalponies-mi.org

HeirloomPastelPinkPeonyPlant.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that is gorgeous!! I love peonies. Bumping this up, and are there any other items up for bid for the benefit of CMHR right now? Thanks!

Just beautiful!!! I bid just now!! And since it was living in Virginia it should be really happy here!

Lyn
default_yes.gif
:

Hey, did you just outbid me Lyn? LOL!! That's what I get for bumping it up. :lol: Ya never know, I may bid again.
default_wink.png
: It's great when one can help out CMHR *and* get a gorgeous flowering plant!

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks every one...[/SIZE]

I will be putting up 4 blankets used but in good shape, feed pans, stall hangers, canteens and

even some bamboo string lights, also a number of other things, I hope to take pictures and get up

this weekend.

To make this auction and mailing much easier. If you have any items to donate please send them

to me. I will unbox, take pictures and rebox to be ready for shippment. Just as soon as the auction

on that item ends, I will ship immediately. The only thing we can't do that with are the beautiful

flowers and bulbs that are being donated. They will be mailed from the source.

Here is the address to send your donated item to. I will let the person donating know when the box arrives.

Thank you ALL for helping us help the rescues!!!

Gini Acton

16340 N Coronado View Rd

Tucson, AZ 85739

[SIZE=14pt]Dont bet on it Deb..... I love you but.... I live closer to the source.... I will just keep bidding!
default_wink.png
: [/SIZE]

Lyn

default_wub.png
:

WOW!! :new_shocked: wait until you all see what has been coming in for the auction. I promise

I will have it all up by Monday :new_multi: :new_multi:

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you everyone[/SIZE]

:new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi:

Bumping up :new_multi: :new_multi:

HeeHeeHee, I just outbid you gals. Izzy saw the beautiful flower and said she loved it. So, I have to keep my farm Manager happy. (otherwise I'll have to do all the work)! LOL

Ginny StP

Latest posts

Back