Please give me input on my mini website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn R

Reaction score
I launched my website about a week ago. It still needs some fine tunning as far as a few clearer photos and such. If any of you have any input on how to jazz it up or just input in general (is the font clear, any buttons that are not responding on the pages, poorly spelled words that I missed,.....) please drop me a line. Be gentle, It is the first website I have ever done, LOL.

Thanks,

Carolyn

www.forgetmenotminis.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Carolyn I think it looks very nice! You did a great job.
default_smile.png

I think it looks great - I love that you have some of the smaller pictures clickable to be seen bigger - that is my pet peeve about our farm's website!

Accepting Paypal is also an excellent choice IMO.

One little typo caught my eye - I am the Typo Queen as you can tell from my posts - I excel at them!
default_wacko.png
... on the home page in the blue banner it says AHHR instead of AMHR - but that is minor...

Very well done!
default_aktion033.gif

VERY nice website...and some very pretty horses too!!!
default_wink.png

Carolyn,

It looks great. I love seeing the foals! You know Lee & I still miss the boy!
default_sad.png
We're glad he is in a great home though. Looks like you're keeping him busy.. Oh, the head shot is a bit fuzzy.

Thanks for the input . I fixed the typo and I think the pic on the home page is a bit clearer now. If you all see anything else or have any suggestions, please let me know.

Cathy, I know I've said it time and time again, but Omega is such a joy to have. He is an absolute dream to drive. He loves racing through some of the off road trails (I don't let the kids attempt this one with the cart, I save that all for me
default_smile.png
) You are welcome to stop by and see him if you should ever find yourself in this neck of the woods. There's no other way to describe him other than that he gives 110% all of the time.

Thanks,

Carolyn

Latest posts

Back