PLEASE EMAIL CNN!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

the thread about the minis is getting so long and i just wanted to be sure everyone saw the post about emailing CNN.

We have to put the pressure on them to help do something. They do have a certain responsibility since they aired the story.

Please go to the CNN website and send them an email NICELY asking them to help get us thru to these horses.

if we can get 2-300 emails surely they will notice us!!
smile.gif

Both my wife and I sent an email but it will take an awful lot to make them take notice. I wonder if some forum member does not know sombody who knows sombody who might be able to pull a string and light a fire. My dad always said there was always sombody who could help with just the stroke of a pen. Its proven to be a very true statement over the years.

i agree geese!! hopefully we can get enough volume to get them to notice something is going on. Its going to take alot of emails.

also alison is still trying to get someone close to anderson cooper to contact him personally. Surely someone will step up to the plate

I sent an email also, but what did everyone send it under? I sent mine under news tips since this is about a story they aired and this could be a follow up story? Received an email telling me if it is not a legit tip it will be deleted. Should I send another one under a different heading?

Don't forget to ask them to contact Alison Elrod - AMHA Marketing Manager - cell phone 817-905-0034.

I went here to e-mail them. CNN

Maybe we can get Dr. Pam to call.
biggrin.gif

She's famous to us right?
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

Plus she is a Miniature Horse vet expert and maybe CNN will listen to her if she explains about how minis are not like big horses and can't survive that long. Surely a vet would have some kind of clout maybe?????

I sent them an e-mail. Thanks for the link Kari.

I also emailed CNN on the CNNTV link. This is the response I also got....

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments on the "Top Stories" of the day on CNN.com! It is very important for us to know what our viewers are feeling and we value your response. This is how we are able to consider changes that will appeal to you, our valued viewer.

Due to the volume of emails we receive, we do not personally reply to emails sent through this section. However, we pride ourselves in making the opinions of our viewers known to CNN senior management and producers. Your comments will be part of the Viewer Response Report provided to our news division on the next business day.

Thanks again for your interest and keep your browser pointed to http://www.cnn.com/.

Sincerely,

CNN Public Information

“CNN, The Most Trusted Name In Newsâ€

I emailed as well... now all we can do is pray.... what a nightmare...
no.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

E-mailed them. Told them the WORLD is watching to see what they will do!!! I cannot imagine what they are all going through. Having seen the devastation, and heard some of the stories, I understand why some stayed. They had NO way to get out. No help, no transport, no real knowledge of what was going to happen. I hate to criticise at a time like this, but these people have been badly let down. Let's hope we can do even just a very little "Something"

It's a done deal kaykay!

This is the first moment I have had to check in to the forum in quite some time - my heart is broke for these folks and many many others.

We have eight stalls that are not being used - I know I live very far from the area but am opening my barn to help in any way if need be.

If there is ANYTHING that we can do to help please let us know.

no.gif
I emailed also. Lets all pray they can get there in time. Sheila
no.gif

If I could get a trailer and some help, I would go over in a heartbeat.

Unfortunately I think we may have to face the fact that there may be no help to these animals. The Reliant Center in Houston is now full, there are bodies on the side of the road in Louisiana.

People in the south become a little desensitized (sp) to these tropical storms, they get tired of leaving for no reason, don't want to leave, or can't afford to.

I feel for them all, especially the folks who had no choice, but the news here was really on top of things telling folks to get out early.

Wish there was something I could do. I'm so close, yet so far.

Anyone want to come help me rescue some southern horses?

I emailed CNN--let's keep it up,and pray that it helps.

Thanks for the link Kari. I e-mailed just now.

MA

I e-mailed last night....sent thru "news tips"....and gave them this info as a contact: Alison Elrod - AMHA Marketing Manager - cell phone 817-905-0034.

Latest posts

Back