Please critique these two geldings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnyfarmnorth

Reaction score
I was wondering if some of you would mind giving me your opinion of my two geldings. Bay pinto is 13 yr old,34.75 and palomino pinto is yearling 32". Thanks

th_salesphoto064.jpg
th_eagleside4.jpg
th_eagleside3.jpg
th_nbarhmay031.jpg
th_nbarhmay026.jpg
th_nbarhmay027.jpg
th_salesphoto2026.jpg

You accidentally posted the thumbnails and not the full size photo....
default_smile.png

See - when I take out the th_ the full size photos show...

salesphoto064.jpg

eagleside4.jpg

eagleside3.jpg

nbarhmay031.jpg

nbarhmay026.jpg

nbarhmay027.jpg

salesphoto2026.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay now I can see the pics. The second one is young am I correct? In one of the pics he appears a bit U-necked. Not sure if that is just the shot or not. Your first one has a pleasant face and a somewhat straight profile, a bit long in the back but overall a decent gelding. They both appear long in the back but I think it's because you have them so stretched out. Of the two I prefer your first boy. Both look to be very sweet. What are you plans for them, do you drive any of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for fixing my pictures, as you can tell I'm not real good at this. Yes the second one is a yearling and I drive the first one. My plans are to drive the yearling too as he has a lovely long reaching trot. Thanks for your critiques too. Any one else?

I'm not the best to critique a horse because I'm distracted so often by color - and I'll say that that driving gelding is GOOD looking. Have fun with him!

Latest posts

Back