Please Congratulate your newest DOOFUS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Our very own CLICK MINI sent in a very cute story. This could have happened to anyone, but she brought it to the next level, by making her blooper even more fun! This is what I call being a good sport!
new_multi.gif
[/SIZE]

Please Congratulate Amy!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Amy, it's time to talk your walk of shame across the board for us!
488.gif

and Amy, please send me your home address to my PM so I can mail you your little Award!
biggrin.gif

[SIZE=14pt]I had a nice doofus moment when showing Alladdin in Liberty recently.[/SIZE]

He was just running and running, couldn't get him to break down into that beautiful trot of his. When we are playing around at home, I got him to trot towards me when I run backwards. So when I saw him give me the old eyeball, I started running backwards, and here he comes! Here's the big trot! I was so excited, I started moving faster and faster! OOPSY!!! Fell arse over teakettle! I hit the dust, then bounced back up and gave myself a 10 to the audience! HAHAHA, everyone was laughing, well Alladdin is a clown and loves to make people laugh (OK, me too ). The music ended, I called him and he trotted to me. I asked the crowd to give him a cheer, and they obliged! He did his rear in appreciation.

We didn't place in the class, but had a blast and I think gave the folks a little show to remember, so it was all good.

--------------------

Amy Lacy

Finch Meadow Farm: Home of the Mountain Meadows Minis - :

Last edited by a moderator:
Good one!!!
aktion033.gif
And what a good sport you are, to take your fall with such grace, and then to share it with us all!
yes.gif
Congrats on winning the Doofus award.
biggrin.gif

Oh!!!! I am so HONORED!
blush.gif

Thank you so much for your kind appreciation for the bruising of my backside!
laugh.gif
aktion033.gif
laugh.gif

Marty, home mail address coming to you in a PM, I can only imagine what a PRIZE a top-ranked doofus such as myself could earn!
new_shocked.gif

Well Click, what really got me was the way that you handled the situation. A lot of people would have just ran away from the ring, kicking and screaming and crying, but not you.

You made the best of an embarrassing situation not only by bouncing right back to your feet and showing the crowd that you were ok with it, but then you continued to entertain them even more by ending the performance with Alladin giving the audience a great rear and asking for applause for him too!

Now that's what I say is making lemonade out of lemons!

You are an inspiration!

Now i would have been one to run out of there wishing the earth would swallow me up i totally respect you were able to keep going..
aktion033.gif

CONGRATS! I don't think I would have thought that fast on my "feet"
wink.gif

Congratulations, what a great grand finale you did, and it sure sounds like the crowd loved it! Corinne

I love it. Think I might have stayed down making dirt angels or doing a leisurely backstroke myself.
wink.gif

Congratulations!

Leia

Back