Please check out our new website!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelsey - Vandy's Farm

Reaction score
We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! I wanted to post this here in case you are not on our facebook page. As we come to the close of 2012, we would like to announce our new website. We have always operated under my grandparents’ farm name of “Vandy’s Farm” but as they have scaled down their miniature horse herd, we feel it’s time for a fresh start. My mom and I (Kelly and Kelsey) are still keeping our core miniature horse herd and have started breeding Gypsy Vanners and Bulldogs. We would like to unify all our animals under our “farm” name of Kels & Kel. We will still continue to breed quality overo AMHA/AMHR miniature horses on a small scale and post pictures of our awesome animal family
default_smile.png
However, we will also be adding our wonderful gypsy horses and bullies to the mix. Please check out our new website,www.kelsandkel.com for more information and updates on our horses and dogs. We will continue to add pictures, updates and pedigrees to the site.

224839_396908300386765_961020552_n.jpg

Very nice Kelsey. Pretty and easy to navigate. Give Claire a kiss on the nose for me. If I could just suggest something. With your Bulldogs, you might want to show pedigrees for possible future buyers. Also what they have done in the show ring and results of health testing. My mother bred and showed Bulldogs for many years in England and as I'm sure you know, they can have a myriad of health problems. Lizzie

I make websites as a side business and my congrats to you on a very nice looking site that is easy to navigate. I really like your slide show too. You have some very pretty ponies!
default_smile.png

Your web site is Great! Love the home page very colorful, very easy to navigate. I never heard of Gypsy horses, they are gorgeous! Next time I go to my FB I will look for you!

Latest posts

Back