PlayTime Minis 2015 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The splash white gene, similar to sabino, causes white markings on the face and blue eyes too. And is carried in all sorts of breeds not just pinto/paint horses. Either way she is gorgeous!!

Her sire is perlino and her granddaddy is Billy Idol. She has a big white splash on her belly and I think from posting on FB we decided she's a palomino overo pinto if such a thing is possible.

Thank you. She's doing great. Here's my favorite photo from today.

2015march22ndmariablueday2 047.JPG

She has white stockings. Weren't so visible yesterday but today they are.

She is Lovely Sara. I was hoping for some more baby news when I returned to work this morning - Got my wish
default_smile.png

Congratulations
default_smile.png

Thank you one and all. I appreciate your kind comments. Rose is at day 334 today but she doesn't look quite ready but should be this week. I'm trying not to stress about the actual day count as it seems everyone's foals are going over 330 this year.

Thought you might enjoy seeing knee high Surprise from last year (in my avatar). She is in in a great home doing therapy work and is working with her owner through the Legacy of Hope Initiative in Kansas City and here she is out and about at Home Depot. She's going to take her certification test soon and has been in training this winter.

surprise10.jpg

On a different topic, Diane is there any way the MareStare board can get the edit button back? I saw what happened by reading about it on the Back Porch and saw all the posts on a contentious thread that someone went through and just put delete so the posts were missing and the answers made no sense. We don't have that kind of board though and it really helps if we can edit titles on our main post. Last year, I had a question I was hoping to get answered right away and I changed my title to help needed now and got many responses. I miss seeing the baby announcements in the titles too so we don't miss any of our kids that are born.

This board isn't like the rest of the forum and hope we can get it reinstated. It really serves a useful purpose here and we're just posting mare's hoo haws and unmentionables and everyone thinks we're kind of crazy anyway
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

So glad for this board and our fabulous moderator and other Nutty Nursery Moms.

It must be so rewarding for you Sara to see "your kids" go on to wonderful homes. She must have an amazing temperament to be working as a therapy horse. To see her bring a smile to so many kids is priceless
default_smile.png

I agree with all you have said regarding the edit button
default_smile.png

We can't make the change now for the edit button, but I can change your titles for you. So if you have an emergency and need help, just call me at 863-990-3220 --day or night, and I will make the change for you. Don't worry if you call me while I'm working..... getting these babies safely to the ground is critically important, so I'm here for you day or night!!

Or if it's not an emergency, just PM me and I'll make a change for you!

And thank you for your very kind words. I just love this board and everyone who shares with us and let's us be part of these pregnancies and deliveries!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back